Reviews for Not So Never Ending
Sword-Flowers chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
After all, how long would it be before he was handed over to Touchwood or Unit?

Touchwood

I don't think that Jack is THAT bad.
Lysimache chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Very nice story! Enjoyed it.
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Gotta love the bad guys.
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Pwetty, pwetty pweeeeeaaasse make a sequel! This was epic!
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Torchwood and Doctor who are in the same universe, the charictars interact, ( remember when Gwen and Ianto were in Journeys End?) so I don't think this is too much of a crossover
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
This chapter made me wonder if anyone shipped AmyxKoschei. . . Is it possible? can you ship that?
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
I love how when he said to Amy that his name was Koschei and then when he acted all evil and stuff it felt wrong too. It's like he doesnt know who he is without the drums. . . Kind of the that quote, right? I don't know what I'd be without that noise.
Dunas Priest chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
(sorry for any typos, as i am writing this on my mobile)

This was a very nice and cute read! I thought that the characterizations were alright, and I was pretty pleased with the ending as well. Aside from the typos and such here and there, the story flow was pretty nice, and ultimately I really enjoyed getting to read this.

So, thank you for writing!
oopsabird chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
I'll just do one review to cover the whole thing.

Amy was like Kosch's badass mom.

Rory needs to keep his mouth shut.

John Simm in Nine's clothes was far too delicious to picture.

The ending line made me squee and snort at the same time.

This was all kinds of lovely and deserves a sequel (or 5).

Just pure loveliness wrapped up in a little 12-chap Kosh-shaped bundle.

Congrats on the successfulness of this fic!
Jack's Shadow chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
"After all, how long would it be before he was handed over to Touchwood or UNIT..."

I am such a child, but I giggled madly at this and I insist you leave it in. It is perfection.

For the fic as a whole, brilliant! Poor Koschei doesn't really know what on earth to do with himself.
RejectingReality12 chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
This was amazing. I know im a bit late but oh well :) I cried at various Doctor and Master moments...
Ravenpan chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
i do not even know where to start! the characterisations were fabulous, amy was awesome, time lords cuddleworthy, and rory adorable. wonderful story!
Ravenpan chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
don't kn ow if i will be able to slow down enough to review again as i soak this in unto the end - but i am already IN LOVE with this tale! *snuggles for all!*
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Oh wow, I love Kosch's interaction with Amy!
honeybadger42 chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Nice story! Adorable, sweet, and funny. Loved the scene with all of the Doctor's old clothes.