Reviews for Letters To Polska
russia chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Privet poland,
Why are you calling yourself a weird name? I'd like you to stop stealing lithuania from me da? He's very good for doing laundry and cleaning.
Russia
TaiyouChan chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This story violates the rules/guidelines of .

Interactive stories are not allowed. So it would be appreciated if this were removed.

~TaiyouChan
sanseongbi chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Dear Poland-Sama,

Hello again~

I'm not the only one-? Thank Goodness.

Take land...and k-kill half y-your people-?

I don't think I want to be a nation anymore...well, not until I get older. I'm only 13, and if I ever get attacked England-Sama attacks them...

I'd rather eat fruit all day.

Lot's of loves~,

Gibraltar
TheShadowInTheNight chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
Hello again,

Thank you for responding. Yes, I did know your name was Feliks. I personally like the name. It's OK for you to call me Daniella. Can I call you Feliks?

Sincerely,

Daniella (Mexico)
Winter Violinist chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
((sorry...I accidentally posted the letter before I actually finish it. So here I go again...))

Dear Poland

I'm Christchurch, one of New Zealand's cities. If you look at the map of New Zealand, I'm on the east coast of the south island. I don't think we've ever met, but you probably have met my brother Wellington. He's the capital so he has met a lot of nations. I don't think you and Zea have much relation in the past either.

But anyway, I think I might just introdue myself, and I'm a huge fan of Chopin, who was Polish but well, you know that. It's just great to be writing letters to the nation that was my favorite composer and pianist's homeland.

Sincerely, Christchurch
Ramblings-And-Randomness chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
Poland,

Really? I didn't think Dad talked about us states much. I always thought he'd be busy with other stuff.

That's cool about the city partnership thing. I wish I could say that she's partnered with one of my cities, but I'm pretty sure she's actually with Indiana. I haven't been up to date with a lot of the family since all this crazy stuff with my governor, though...

Oh yeah, how is Lithuania? I met him once when I was at Dad's place, but again, I've been a bit busy, so I haven't seen him since. Tell him I said hi!

Wisconsin.
Winter Violinist chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Dear Poland

I'm Christchurch, one
Nutty Nerd chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
I love it! Poland is gonna be fun to write to eFTe
jeniashi chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
To the FABULOUS Polska,

HI! Im Jeni and Im Polish *glomples* And I like totally get made fun of at school cuz of my accent *pouts* Any totally awesome ideas to get rid-er..take care of it?

-Jeni
Patrich13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
i expect swears
GrassBlade-Chan chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Hello!

- Hi Polska! This is one of Alfred children, Michigan..

So what's up with you?

Alicia T. Jones AKA Michigan
Ramblings-And-Randomness chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Dear Poland,

Hi! I don't think we've met before, but I'm one of America's states: Wisconsin. I thought it'd be nice to get to know you, since a lot of my people are actually Polish.

Anyway, in light of that, I've got a question. As a country, can you tell if certain territories or colonies have a lot of people from your county in their population?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Wisconsin. (Ella A. Beilschmidt-Jones)
TheShadowInTheNight chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Hello Poland,

I, as you may or may not know, have not had much relation with you in the past. I heard you started a letter-writing post(?). I thought I would introduce myself, I am Daniella, otherwise known as Mexico.

Sincerely,

Mexico
sanseongbi chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Dear Poland,

Hello~

I haven't ever met you before, but I am that little peninsula off of Spain. I am not noticed on the map much, but i'm Gibraltar!

How does it feel being a country? I am a English Crown Colony so...

Hoping you'll actually reply unlike some people,

Gibraltar (Nena Vasquez)
Hungary chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Sveiki Poland,

I thought I'd send you a letter just to say hi.

From, Lietuva/Lithuania