Reviews for Pet Shop of Yaoi
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
This might be one of my fave shorts in this section. Bravo.
cheche chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Omg I love how count became when he was having intercourse( how do u spell dat) with Leon man you wrote the beat fan fiction ever I wish you'd write more . The ending where Chris finds out maaan and count says why don't you go sit far away from the tea MY DARLING DETECTIVE. Haas that part was my favorite. But Chris finding out how day gonna explains tis too Chris.
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Love the story~~
Hasunohana88 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
So funny !
YaoiLover chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I can't express how much I loved every bit of this delicious morsel!
xoxhexgurl chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Oh my god! This is great! More than great!
Molly chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
3 words SEXY ASS HELL please write more
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Awe I just read the first book today and I'm obsessed with yaoi and went to find some yaoi of this and this is the first fanfiction I've read, you are a wonderful writer
Ria D'Arcy chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Is there going to be a second chapter because I really want to read more!
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
oohya oya that was so... YOU ROCK!...it was one of the most interesting things i've read...in a long while! kudos to you!
Happy reader chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVED IT! It seemed really realistic and it made my inner fangirl VERY happy :) thanks for writing this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
love it!
BlackPewterRose565 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
OMG...this was amazing! I love how this was done. I wish there were more stories of this pairing this well written and so interesting. Its worth it to wade through the crap when you can find gems like this. I now have new hope for fanfics for this series. I think ill check out your other stories. Im definetly looking forward to reading them. . *faves*

~BPR
Yuki chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Omg I man I love this story of yours when is the next chapter coming out?
RiverHunter chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
LOVED it! As a sidenote, throughout the whole thing I was picturing all the animals listening the the 'mating' with their ears pressed to the door!