Reviews for Repopulating
Renata Bubblegum chapter 4 . 2/28
Thank you sooo much for not pairing Toshiro with momo.
Byakuya... I'm so proud of you that you moved on and with someone so perfect
My sister is a Byakuya freak and she is soooo going to love this story when I show it to her
Excellent work
Katherina chapter 9 . 2/27
I almost wept for you. This is exactly the kind of story I've been looking for with my beloved Mayuri. Excellent work
CheekyXO chapter 12 . 2/25
I love the Mayuri-Nozomi arc. I really wanted him and her to have a happy ending. He put in so much effort to make it work :( and now his family is gone.
Hi I'm gie this is a good story I wish you would continue writing for more chapters. I also wonder about komamura going to be in your story.
Angelic Reaper13 chapter 12 . 1/6
Plz update. Love the story.
chamiesgirl chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
Please finish this. It is very riveting
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Please continue the story is SO GOOD
ShardAura chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
Wow. Just wow like wow. Mayuri is amazingly twisted
Mook chapter 12 . 10/13/2016
When are you going to update, it's getting very interesting...please be soon...
Guest chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
Please continue this story is so good!
Shadowlover32 chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
I love mayuri and nazomi's story it's been a year since then I hope you haven't abandon this story cause it's really good. Everyone's so far has been completed I was wondering when their's would be done too. I'm vary interested to find out what happens since in the part about momo, nozomi was still mentioned as his wife. So I want to know how that came about. It was getting even better before it was cut off like that. Mayuri doesn't have many stories about him as far as pairing him with anyone and the one's that I've seen have either been too short or incomplete. It would be nice to finally read one that's fully completed even if it's just a part of a series of other stories put together. Anyway I do hope you please update this part of mayuri's story cuz like I said it's really good and I'm quite interested to find out what happens next. Well that's all I hope you have a good day. Ja Ne! XD
sobela chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
yay and can't wait
Fatima-HimeSama chapter 12 . 3/6/2016
pleeeeeeeease continue this!
NewSkiea chapter 12 . 2/23/2016
I really enjoyed this story . Please update and do one for the Fox captain and Soi fon. I also encourage you to do this for other anime and manga that you are familiar with. Even if i am unfamiliar with the series,I will read it because I enjoyed those so much. Please hurry and update. I'm ready for the next installment to begin. Good luck :)