Reviews for One Wish
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Meeeeehhhhhhhhh. RTD deserves to be torched for killing Ianto. I miss Ianto too. However in my perfect little fantasy world where COE doesn't exist, Ianto's alive and well. Jack told him that he loves him and they both live happily ever after. Yay.

But alas, it was not to be.

Anywho, great job. That made me sad.
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
love this ; HATE RTD grrrr
Sparkle Bear chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was so amazingly beautiful! I still refuse to believe that Ianto's dead and I'm sure that what you wrote is exactly what Jack would be thinking! Great story!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
What a tragic but immensely beautiful oneshot! I loved your characterization of Jack, how he wistfully thought of Ianto and their wonderful time together, even thousands of years after Ianto's death. I especially liked that he was critical enough with himself to admit he deeply cared about Ianto and must hurt him innumerous times when he looked somewhere, anywhere else. His final wish and the sad realization that it would never be granted was just icing on the cake of a brilliant story of melancholy.

Excellently done!
Mundgawi1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Loved the story and cried at the end. I have the same wish. I just want him back. I'm not going to watch MD, would feel like betrayal.
Eleanor Harkness-Jones chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I share Jack's wish! :'( I don't know about anyone else, but I'm just gonna watch the first Miracle Day, and if there isn't at least a MENTION of Ianto, I'll just turn the TV off!

Loved the story though!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
That was beautifully written, Pelowskin.

I agree, Jack won't forget Ianto - not all that quickly, anyway - as I'm beyond sure he cared more deeply for our favourite Welshman than Ianto even hoped he did. And sometimes, even if Jack didn't think of Ianto for a little while, something will surely happen or turn up and trigger a precious memory of days past.

Yet, Jack shouldn't give up hope. Time is in flux - in the "Doctor Who" 'Vers even more so than elsewhere. He'll have his dearest wish granted, eventually! I refuse to believe otherwise.