Reviews for Scarred Sklave
Tsuki chapter 27 . 10/6/2017
Please update...I like your story
Hope you update soon
Guest chapter 27 . 5/14/2017
I do hope you will continue this story, if not now then later, but I will always love it.
r-iem chapter 27 . 6/29/2016
We will await your comeback faithfully.
Animelover3987 chapter 29 . 12/8/2014
NOoooooooooooooooo! this is a really good story i hope you have inspiration soon! i have an idea you can watch other animes and make plots similar to theirs! 3/
TreesoftheWild chapter 29 . 2/6/2014
TreesoftheWild chapter 22 . 2/6/2014
poop! I found this story too late! Please update or create a sequel!
Enji and Evan chapter 29 . 12/19/2012
Well that sucks.
Dancing-Souls chapter 29 . 8/2/2012
Hmm what do you believe to fit best. What plot line just seems to lead you to what happens afterwards. I am fine with either, but then again I don't know all the details and believe in your choice! I can't wait to see the results! :D
IAmAnAwesomePrussian chapter 29 . 7/28/2012
You choose, i know i'll be happy with whichever one you do.
Dancing-Souls chapter 28 . 6/5/2012
Oh I wonder how this will work since Teito still has a possibility of being captured since he is still in the race.
Dancing-Souls chapter 27 . 6/5/2012
Oh no!
ChilliPastry chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
I like your story a lot, but i am unable to understand Hikari/Hikaru's gender, is it like girl disguised as a boy?
TheParadoxicalOxymoron chapter 28 . 6/4/2012
-Cough- Some people are rather unoriginal, it would seem. -Cough- Dont mean to be so critical of your story plot... Whoops! But I hope you dont copy a whole chunk of the canon plot... I think you can do so much better than that! I truly believe it Oh yeah, btw, you spelled Hikari again. Nothing much to add so this is TheParadoxicalOtaku saying, Au Revoir!
mayuluh chapter 27 . 5/31/2012
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You're so mean, leaving cliffhangers and such... :3

I'll be waiting for your next chap!

**Oh, and I noticed that it's a wee-bit sadistic to make Hikaru injured, and when about to heal up, he'll be injured again! It's gonna put him with A LOT of scars afterwards!

Hikaru: You said it... :3
Destructive Tenderness chapter 27 . 5/18/2012
This. Is. Freaking. Awesome.

Please, please update soon!