Reviews for Every Goodbye
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Thanks for writing this. I just watched the episode with Grimmer's death and needed some closure.
This story has become official head canon. Because Grimmer needs to see his son again. I think that Grimmer's son and his death probably shape a lot of what Grimmer does in the series, and it's obvious that Grimmer loves him.
een nihc chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I hope Grimmer gets his happy ending too. Just love the last line,[...if you wait long enough every goodbye is replaced by a hello.]
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Firstly... LOL about the 'baby and puppy' comparisons.

Anyway, I was wondering who Grimmer would meet from the summary, but when the boy was carrying the picnic basket I was all (;_;) at him.

And how it took him so long to recognize his own son.

But still, at least there's a happy reunion. :)
String of Pearly chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Daww, this was super sweet! (: I lovelovelove Grimmer and this story (: Tears may or may not have come to my eyes when he realized that the boy was his son...(: You have a few grammatical errors but other than that it was great(: Thanks for the story!

Pearly
Clarissa Gavin chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
OMG, there is so not enough Grimmer love! Thank you for writing this. I just know he's up there somewhere. This story was well-written, and I can tell that you have a lot of talent. You should definitely keep writing for Monster because I don't know any of the other animes you've written for. XD I can't wait!