Reviews for Bonds
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
"sore wa himitsu desu"... well? where is my next chapt.? I WANNIT NOW! WA! You are soo mean! not giving me another chapt. even tough i did what you aske!

bye bye,

Mistress DragonFlame

"Sticks and stones may brake my bones but words will leave gashes that will feaster for all eternity..."

dayly addtion to saying:

"and there is no wound the eye can see."
Calcifer Rauth chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
It's really great...when's the second chapter?
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Sweet.
Cleoraia chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Oh my my my...you are a good writer. I my self have not done any slayers fics yet. but I do have on Seru fic in the DBZ section. I f you want, you can check it out for your self.
JabberW00kie chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
I wanna play the 'Blme anything that goes wrong on the Mazoku!' Do we get to bash Xellos?

Thanx for writing, and please update soon!
RandomWu chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Hmmm... this story has a lot of potential. You've kept everyone in good character too. Well done! Please, for the love of L-Sama, update soon!
Miyoka chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
so far so good
Saria ap Aidav chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
EDear Author,

I have two words for you: MORE PLEASE!"

Thank you! I love the story by the way! ..
Karen chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Ooooh, I like it! They are so cute together! Please write more! I can't wait! THANK YOU! BTW, since you said "all my Slayers fics shall be Filia-Xellos centric and, sadly, there’s nothing you can do about THAT."..., I sincerely hope you'll never stop writing slayes fic._
Chained Dove chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I like, I like! I'm a Xel/Fi junkie, so any addition to the under-represented fandom is a welcome one! Write more!
Yuyi chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
let me tell you...I have been looking for some good x/f fics for a looooooonnnnnnggggg time and I have just found a gold mine1 YOu have to update very soon! please? This story is keeping me on edges and I can't wait to read more!
HollyBird1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
::Big Grin::Good..I'm curious as to how your going to make this..she doesn't seem to like him too much.
Tealya chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Oh, more more...It is off to a good start.
Pixie39 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Not much? It's enough to catch my intrest. Do write more!
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Yayness. I have no problem with F/X. As a matter of fact I can't wait til you write more. Yay X/F!