Reviews for The True Beauty Of A Withered Camellia
The Crystal Pen chapter 16 . 4/10
Shit. I fear for Kiku. I hope the end comes soon!
zoewinter1 chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
please for the love of god continue this I am dying to know what happens
Amaya Quo chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Gah...*Skips GerIta fanservice* I don't like that pairing, reason? Too many people support it...I ship Germencest. (And very proudly)
Heh, I'ma sick cookie.
Sophu chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
I just read this entire story... I LOVE IT. You have amazed me... I love AmeriPan, FrUK and GerIta so much... AND NOW THERES A CLIFFHANGER. D: Its okay though, update when you can. I love this story.
everlasting-luv chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
Please update this soon! Im so happy ur continuing it! xD
I wanna know what happens! Where's Alfred?!
Kristnya Doubek chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
((I'm so glad your back from your hiatus, I love your story so much)))

This was a great chapter, I feel bad for Kiku, Alfred is still not here. Anywho, Ivan's entry was a great surprise. -I wonder if he's going to somehow mess up Kiku and Alfred's relationship?-

Update as quick as you can, I've waiting long and I can wait again for something this amazing!
Česka Républika
Tiptory chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
Why is there no more? I need MORE!
person chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
not confused anymore! was that guy Yao/ China? and i think the one guy was Alfred/ America!poor little Japanese man!
person chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
sooo, im confused, are they making him into a sex slave? but this is good so far! sooooo tragic! poor Kiku!
Kitana Lunara chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
I really love this! Such a deep plot line. Please continue.
everlasting-luv chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
this is awesome! keep submitting! :D
whitetyger123 chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Hey, good story so far, I'm really enjoying it, and I usually don't like Kiku that much. Just wanted to say that yen is way different then dollars. I don't know the exact exchange rate or anything, but for a very broad idea of the amount, one yen is like a penny. So 800 yen is about 8 dollars. Again, that's not exact, but that's basically it. Now I shall go back to read the rest of the chapters.
Luer chapter 14 . 11/4/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE!

I SO SO SO LOVE IT!
everlasting-luv chapter 14 . 10/4/2011
This was beautiful! Once again, great job!

I know how u feel. I'm loaded with assignments as well! I don't have a lot of time to update stories too, mainly cause im tired.

But this isn't aobut me. KEEP IT UP GIRLY! ;]
osaka-chan4 chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
...Ah, shit. The drama really emerges. And Alfred's leaving, on top of that? Noooooo!

(Jesus...I was holding my breath during that last scene. That was...tense. O.O)

Despite all this drama, I hope it all leads to a happy ending. . Regardless of what kind of ending it leads to, though, I'll be anxiously awaiting for the next chapter!