Reviews for The True Beauty Of A Withered Camellia
ooooooh someone's jealous
I can't wait for Alfred to meet Kiko! Is alfred a rich person? I guess he would need a lot of money to be able to purchase Kiko yeah?
This story is amazing. I can't imagine how amazing kiku must look right now.
AoiShiori chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I really can't wait for you to continue. *Sigh* but why have't you updated? Well I can't wait for the next chapter, this cliffhanger though. Please update soon.
The Crystal Pen chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
Shit. I fear for Kiku. I hope the end comes soon!
zoewinter1 chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
please for the love of god continue this I am dying to know what happens
Amaya Quo chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Gah...*Skips GerIta fanservice* I don't like that pairing, reason? Too many people support it...I ship Germencest. (And very proudly)
Heh, I'ma sick cookie.
StellarSophie chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
I just read this entire story... I LOVE IT. You have amazed me... I love AmeriPan, FrUK and GerIta so much... AND NOW THERES A CLIFFHANGER. D: Its okay though, update when you can. I love this story.
everlasting-luv chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
Please update this soon! Im so happy ur continuing it! xD
I wanna know what happens! Where's Alfred?!
Kristnya Doubek chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
((I'm so glad your back from your hiatus, I love your story so much)))

This was a great chapter, I feel bad for Kiku, Alfred is still not here. Anywho, Ivan's entry was a great surprise. -I wonder if he's going to somehow mess up Kiku and Alfred's relationship?-

Update as quick as you can, I've waiting long and I can wait again for something this amazing!
Česka Républika
Tiptory chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
Why is there no more? I need MORE!
person chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
not confused anymore! was that guy Yao/ China? and i think the one guy was Alfred/ America!poor little Japanese man!
person chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
sooo, im confused, are they making him into a sex slave? but this is good so far! sooooo tragic! poor Kiku!
Kitana Lunara chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
I really love this! Such a deep plot line. Please continue.
everlasting-luv chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
this is awesome! keep submitting! :D