Reviews for Born This Way
Guest chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
This story was amazing it make happy sad confused hurt it was just so perfect
Dantes15 chapter 22 . 2/20/2013
Please don't mind my writting flaws. I'm reviewing from my cellphone cause I can't reach my laptop right now and sometimes things go crazy and I might change an "o" for an "a", for example, hahaha. Fact is that I hate to write wrong and I feel pissed when I read my own reviews and spot some little error. So, sorry if something isn't right!
Dantes15 chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
Everytime I read one of your stories I get more and more surprised and I feel happier than ever. Right now, besides from reading this amazing fic I am happy that you named one of the chapters with "By Your Side", wich is a song by Sade. Nicole, Sade is my favorite band ever. My parents introduced Sade to me when I was very little, their songs were and are the soundtrack of my parents marriage and love life and since I'm a little child they sing their songs ti me and I learned to love them so much. So now you know what this band means to me and I'm very thrilled because how can it be possible that you write everything that I want to read and about everything I like? Wow. I'm crying right now. Anyway, let me review this story. I am absolutely sure that it was the most dramatic fic that I read from you. It was one lf the greatest to and I love reading your old fictions and see how much you have grown up as a writer and how you change for the better. It's great to see how you enhanced your writting skills to a point that me, as you reader, am addicted. And I'm so glad for that! Your old stories are as good as the new ones and I hope you update real soon the ones that you haven't finished yet. And I read a lot more of your fictions but I didin't reviewed yet but I'll soon. And please don't forget to PM me, I miss talking to you :(( hahahaha. Thank you.
AllDemQueerShips chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
what a wonderful story! I cried when anything sad happened oh lol! KAMES RULES!
AllDemQueerShips chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh no bad news already! Lol love it! Ily!
Aihime195 chapter 23 . 8/6/2012
THIS STORY WAS SO AWESOME! I was crying when John died I really liked him, he didn't deserve to die the way he did...But Matt did so im glad he's not in the picture anymore...Who doesn't love Cargan? is one of the most adorable couples EVER X3 im glad Logan's mom accep their marriage...anyway Loved the store X3
kammess chapter 23 . 7/21/2012
John is such a sweet heart! And I sat here thinking which sounded right, Kendall Maslow or James Smhidt. TBH it sounds better as James Smhidt to me lol
kammess chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
Oh my god xD
kammess chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Awww that was cute lol
kammess chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Oh gosh xD!
kammess chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
C: mr Mitchell is extremely sweet, I love it!
HellO chapter 23 . 4/13/2012
This is beautiful :D

Oh my god I love John DX Why'd

He have to die D:,

Anyway, this plot line was great
Greengirl17 chapter 23 . 4/7/2012
I love it!
Katerina The Von chapter 23 . 3/14/2012
This story is great :)
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 23 . 1/23/2012
OMFG! I am goin thru so many emotions at the moment! But I will say I loved this story! Between State of Mind and this idk which one is better! They are both hella good in their own way!

I was kinda pissed at James in the beginning for measly with Kendall and Colt but all is good now! I feel bad about the things that happened to James but all is god now and her is with Kendall! I wish I knew what happened to Colt in the end but oh well :)

Also I can't believe John died! It broke my heart! But hey atleast he took care of Logan and James in the end! I live Logan's ans Carols relationship even though we only saw a little of it! And Logan's mom is SUPER BITCH especially at the furneral but I am glad to see that she is going to give Logan's and Carlos relationship a chance.

Um... There was something else I was gonna comment on but my brain is fuzzy a little bit. But year overall, I loved this story and was kinda sad to see it end but all good things must come to an end! So yea, keep writing and PLEASE never stop! Your writings are awesome! And I tottally wish I could write like you! I'm just a crazy lil math nerd :)