Reviews for More Than Just Thorns
xxEmeraldButterflyxx chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
I really like it;) keep it up! I hope you can sustain this performance! Sorry, fable sculptor;)
Skreech chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
This is completely wonderful! I love this story so much! I like the amused, sorta apathy-likeness of the princess and how she and Reaver perceives the world and peons. Brilliant! You rock!
merthyr chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Why did this stop? I love this story.
PeacefullyCrazy chapter 17 . 8/27/2011
Yea, I was a little wondering about the Hero bloodline. However, theyve alread started working on Fable 4, which is all about the bloodlines, so Iim happy to know Rose is not theast Hero, like, ever.
thingsthatwanderaway chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
FLUFF. Happy royal fluff always makes my day.
thingsthatwanderaway chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
Ahhh, typical Rose. Fretting over the simplest things. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
i'm really enjoying this story so far. i love it that she's evil too it's amazing.
thingsthatwanderaway chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
WHOA...wait wait wait wait wait wait. So...where are we? Flashback, dream, vision, back to the future, possession? Are we going to have these sudden time-rifts flick on a off like my mothers snoring? *nervously hums*

Anyway, great way on detailing things and the...mother-ness-ness of Theresa. I thought of her as that old grandma lady and I LIKED her, until the end in which she stole MY Spire. :I

:) UPDATION

PC
PeacefullyCrazy chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
Very nice chapter, cant eait for yiu to update
merthyr chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
You know, I wonder what kind of mother Theresa would have been. If she was even a mother figure at all, you know...

Any which way, this chapter was a nice one as well. I was wondering if you'd add the Road to Rule. I mean, how plausible is that? Mystical pathway that symbolizes an ascent to power, kind of in those Native American stories, you know? You made it somewhat understandable, in a way that only text and paragraphs can do.

Happily awaiting the next chapter (and acceptance to my proposal, which, fyi, is still there for whenever you change your mind)
thingsthatwanderaway chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
Darn, was hoping you'd do something a little different with this scenario.

But hey, I didn't kill him either. It was just...too...weird to to have some random (and ugly) guy save they love you only by saving them.

UPDATE :P

PS

Could you review Black Sheep, please? I'm getting around 10 hits every chapter and I only have five reviews.
merthyr chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
earwojfeklmfcoe

BABE, YOU GIVE THE PLOT MEANING.

I always thought that the beginning of Fable III was a little hallow. I never really quite understood why Logan did what he did. It seemed pointless and shallow, and really... 'BUT THOU MUST'. However, you managed to make it, like... resonate.

plfffff. marry me.
KlancyAnn chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
I am in LOVE with this!

I have a major Reaver obsession, and I'm loving how your portraying the Princess!

Please update soon!

Also, quick question: Are you going to keep Rose's hair brown?

-KlancyAnn
thingsthatwanderaway chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
EVILNESSS!

And now, i wonder, which is more evil? Killing the ppl or elliot. I habe a feeling yur gonna pick elliot
thingsthatwanderaway chapter 10 . 6/27/2011