Reviews for Of Rocky Friendships and Finding Yourself
QueenCaspianX chapter 23 . 11/12/2013
This was fantastic! Exactly the kind of story I wanted to read! I can tell that you're a good writer; Blaine's story fit in so well with the existing storyline, it's like the writers meant for him to be there! It was very believeable and very enjoyable to read. I'm very impressed, and I'm eager to start the sequel :-)
quin3218 chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
I LOVE drunk Kurt! Lol
quin3218 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
LOVE it!
KjAnDcooL chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
i love your pen name, and i love this story XD off to read the sequel ;P
Kj xx
OneTwoOne chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Seriously this fic deserves all the love in the world! This is officially the third time I am reading it!
Lynx and Banner chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
As much as I love your story, I have to say my favorite part always ends up being your "Oh, Blaine" comment at the end. Really. They rock. XD
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
I loved this chapter!
LL chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Hi.

I really like this! I love the little side thoughts we get from characters about what's happening :)

I don't like Mercedes either! Anyways, I shall now continue to read :)
Ravenpan chapter 23 . 5/25/2012
This was WONDERFUL!
0 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Yeah kurt, thats never gonna work...
Rick chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
I love the story but hate any Rachel and Blaine blainchel thing. Blaine and Tina are my ultimate brotp or Brittany and Santana. Blainchel makes me want to stop altogether bur I skimmed instead. I do love the story although I feel Blaine is more like an oc than Blaine anderson
InsularFLY chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
Thank you for making this. xD
InsularFLY chapter 19 . 1/1/2012
best chapter ever.
Meaghan McCormak chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
AANIEHAD, I'm kind of loving this fic.
singyourheartout287 chapter 23 . 11/30/2011
AHHHH NO IT'S OVERRR! Oh, wait, there's a whole sequel for me to read now :) This story was just fantastic in every way and I'm very much looking forward to reading your sequel. However, for now, it's 2:30am where I live and I have a 10am class so reading your amazing story will unfortunately have to wait until tomorrow. Until then, AMAZING JOB! Enjoy the reprieve your email inbox will get from my reviews while it lasts ;)