Reviews for Dear Ambition
Ximena chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Continue this! But now a little juliark friendship
Aria657 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I loved it! I've been searching for fics that have Clark in them because the only ones I can find are the Juliark ones, and I just kind of want the brotherly Reed and Clark thing, so I really liked this! And it had Rane in it, I love Rane, they are just so adorable!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
this is good
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
All of this.

Really. ALL. OF. THIS.

ABSOLUTE GENIUS.

And here are a few reasons why:

-Clark's a BAMF. Seriously, this entire fic, when it came to Clark, I couldn't help but think "I like you"

-Reed punching Derek. Fucking (excuse me) priceless.

-SHAMELESS RANEBOW WITH JEALOUS!SHANE :D

Seriously, this is amazing. Well done! I loved everything :D

-xoxo
sdklmfds chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
kjb,jmn .mjklml/skfmvgf

sooooooo goooooooood
BeautifulCrazy-CrazyBeautiful chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love this to pieces _ Each character's interactions with each other are brilliant and a lot of the time very funny ;). I'm going to go and read it again now :)
Bourbon Rose chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Ooh, I love this :) Is this going to be continued? Your writing is amazing :)
Cheann de na thit chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So the end of this had me squeeing like the fangirl I have finally admitted I am :D amazing story, loving the dynamic between Reed and Clark and also Clark and Julian. Here's hoping for a sequel with what those to talk about outside ? :)

xx
vdovely chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
:O THIS IS SO GOOD!

any chance you'll write a sequel? for the juliark convo and clark/derek meetup?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
So goooood!

Do we get to hear the conversation between Julian and Clark? :)
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Julian was right. This place was weird as hell.

***

I am cracking up. I can't believe that was Clark's introduction to Dalton. And I feel so bad for Reed. I've done that many times.

***

"I can see why he would. You're kind of awesome."

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :D :D :D

***

"You should see him sing then. You'll drag him down to L.A. with us next time we go down."

***

Oh. Wow. Julian complimenting Reed.

***

"Yeah, I haven't heard him. I should get you in with the Haven guys for a session if you're really good."

Reed blanched at the prospect and Julian laughed.

"Ease up man. You're freaking Bambi out."

***

I definitely am beginning to like this friendship (Reed-Julian-Clark).

***

He had rebuilt his life, and if he was honest with himself, while his love for Shane fit, a life with him didn't.

Their love was real, but their romance was over. And they both knew it.

***

I love this. It's perfect.

***

"I'm gone for a week and you're dating Clark Sawyer!"

"I...I...uh...what?" Reed stammered out.

"This is classic." Julian remarked, looking at the other three boys in almost gleeful disbelief.

***

AHHH! AHHH! AHH! *hyperventilates* OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IT'S PERFECT AND JULIAN JULIAN JULIAN I LOVE YOU.

***

"Shane. He's my step-brother! I'm not dating my brother! I'm not dating anyone. I'm never dating anyone, okay?"

***

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm cackling.

***

"Be my boyfriend!" Reed blurted out and then squeaked, covering his mouth with both hands.

Don't cry, don't cry.

***

"What do you want? I'll give it to you. I'll find a way. I'll get you the stars and the sky and the moon..."

***

Stop crying. Oh my god, this was perfect. I loved it :)
Marte chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh my. This was so adorably cute. And I loved your Clark. Please write a sequel witk the Juliark-talk. Pretty please :)
Ashabadash chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
OMG! I cried! I blushed I smiled I laughed I cried some more. This story gave me butterflies in my tummy! It gave me CHILLS! 3 3 3

"That doesn't matter. You can pick a person without having to pick an identity."

Seriously, I love this everything!

Please write more Rane!

Proverbial Sunset chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
0.o I just realized something. I act a lot like Julian. Oh dear…. This is a oneshot? Or is there more?
Sleepy-Wonder chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
You little ray of sunshine! This was so beautiful! I love the humor and the plot, and I really like that Julian was with them the whole time. This is so going to my favorites :D