Reviews for Finding Her 'Perfect'
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 10/2
Good point that emotional cheating is still cheating.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/2
Wow, Rick's reasons for getting married and getting out were very in character
Dianna1965 chapter 2 . 8/14
I just read this story. I know it was written a while ago. I wish it would have continued for at least one more chapter. I enjoy you stories.
Jwalk3377 chapter 2 . 7/8
Loved the dialogue between Castle and Beckett, and Kate and Josh. The only problem I have, which applies to a lot of Josh/Kate fanfiction, is that its almost like they depict them as living together. The wording is such (coming home, etc) that it could be assumed that they are living together which I never had that feeling from the show. Dating, sleeping together, but not living together. The breakup was well written and actually made me feel sorry for Josh. Never got that feeling from the show cause Josh never had much screen time (muffled dialog with Kate didn't cut it and Kate talking about him to Castle). Kate's relationship flaws were 'leading Josh on'. Josh felt their relationship had been moving forward but Kate was just treading water. Poor Josh.
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 6/26
Josh knows more than she would have thought! Castle hasn't had Kate intimately, but he has her in every other way! Josh can't keep Kate from him! They need each other!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/26
Kate wanted to know about his marriages. He explained them well. He had never married for love. Neither wife had been his "one"! He was talking to his "one!" And Josh wasn't hers either! He has a chance!
coldcoffeestains chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
I loved how you ended both chapters with "on my way". I generally really loved this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Loved it. Good as usual.
Simon13 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I really liked this break up scene, it was very well written

I'm amazed that I did, I almost groaned with disappointment, when I realized that this was what the second chapter was going to be.

I think it's the first time I actually liked a scene with Josh in it, you did him justice.
CaskettShipper chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
I think that the fight between them was very telling of their relationship on the show that they only spent a few words explaining. It's pretty accurate in my eyes of how their break up would have gone. She cared for him a lot but she didn't trust him like she did Castle. He was her everything. Non-judgemental, understanding, can help with the case, and he just knows everything about her. Josh was perfect on paper but you can't beat a best friends. BTW, I'm glad you touched on the "best friend" relationship. Many fanfic authors explain Castle and her one and done and future baby daddy but not best friend. Which to me, is a very accurate description of their relationship in season 3. They both are the onces they go to for everything and they know more about each other that others do. BRAVO my friend.
CaskettShipper chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
UGH... I hate Josh... with a passion. Whenever anything goes wrong, I blame him.
madcloisfan chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Loved it. Did u write a sequel 2 this?
ajbt720 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I love the symmetry in the fact that her tone for the one sentence: "On my way" took on two different meanings depending on who she was sending it to. Nicely done.
NinjaRonnie chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
i think im going to read all your stories tonight xD i read OFI first and am tempted to re-read it it was so good!
Twyger chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
The entire story was well written. The fight between Josh and Kate, including his well founded jealousy and Kate still not coming to grips with her feelings for Castle, was also very believable. It is also sweet that Kate understands that Castle loves her completely - with all of her strengths and scars (the darkness she refers to). Thank you for sharing your imagination!