Reviews for Finding Her 'Perfect'
CaskettShipper chapter 2 . 3/10
I think that the fight between them was very telling of their relationship on the show that they only spent a few words explaining. It's pretty accurate in my eyes of how their break up would have gone. She cared for him a lot but she didn't trust him like she did Castle. He was her everything. Non-judgemental, understanding, can help with the case, and he just knows everything about her. Josh was perfect on paper but you can't beat a best friends. BTW, I'm glad you touched on the "best friend" relationship. Many fanfic authors explain Castle and her one and done and future baby daddy but not best friend. Which to me, is a very accurate description of their relationship in season 3. They both are the onces they go to for everything and they know more about each other that others do. BRAVO my friend.
CaskettShipper chapter 1 . 3/10
UGH... I hate Josh... with a passion. Whenever anything goes wrong, I blame him.
madcloisfan chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Loved it. Did u write a sequel 2 this?
ajbt720 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I love the symmetry in the fact that her tone for the one sentence: "On my way" took on two different meanings depending on who she was sending it to. Nicely done.
NinjaRonnie chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
i think im going to read all your stories tonight xD i read OFI first and am tempted to re-read it it was so good!
Twyger chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
The entire story was well written. The fight between Josh and Kate, including his well founded jealousy and Kate still not coming to grips with her feelings for Castle, was also very believable. It is also sweet that Kate understands that Castle loves her completely - with all of her strengths and scars (the darkness she refers to). Thank you for sharing your imagination!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
a very well written piece. I found it quite believable.
Allow Me To Speak chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
I like the argument and how sensible the breakup was. It seems very... Josh and Kate. The drink with Castle is a given (;]) and well done.

The "...with her dead mother's ring around her neck" sentence hit me. I've never once thought of it that way, and I happen to have a ring on a necklace quite like Kate. It's fascinating how that can seem so morbid and touching at the same time. It's got layers, and I had never stopped to consider them. It's truly fascinating.
Claire St. Marie chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I loved this story. I would love to see more...at least one or two more. (I'm feeling like saying, "Pretty please...") I never liked Josh for the obvious reason, he was in Castle's place. More than that though, we really only ever saw him as a pretty face. Doctor? Big deal! Saving the world in Africa? Who cares. I loved how the breakup unfolded, though, Kate seeking counsel with Rick and Rick just staying steady. Always.
Copop chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Love that the last line of the two chapters are the same - yet so different. *thumbs up*

Reading this after nearly a year after the fact, I don't understand how Kate could have been still involved with Josh in 4.01! It just didn't/doesn't make sense to me. At the very latest, after 3.22 she realized Castle was the one she wants to be with, imo.

Anyhow, I like this story :)
Yogh chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
My impressions of the characters has been strongly influenced by fanfic recently, yours in particular, so I can't say how accurate my thoughts are to the real characters, but I thought I'd share some anyway. I like how you make a clear distinction between Beckett's thoughts and ability to express them. She has understandable reasons for why she didn't tell him about her mother initially or then later and he might have given her some credit for them, but she doesn't get the out. Early on in reading your stuff I sort of wondered why, if she could sort her thoughts so well, she didn't express them, but then I realised that of course her sorting them so well in words is just a way to show the audience, not necessarily how they would manifest in her brain. Keep up the great work!
KristenABB chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
So, I'm slowly making my way through your oeuvre of stories and am coming to the realization that you have an amazing gift and are without a doubt the best writer on this board. This two-parter was yet more proof of that. So good. :)
ttandme69 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
very happy for the 2nd chapter! love the way you write B&C. break-up scene was what you would expect for 2 adults who realized they were not the one for each other. why was he smooping in her apt to find her mom's murder board? not cool! thanks for posting...lisa
csiAngel chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
An excellent look at Kate's relationships with both Castle and Josh. You've captured Kate and Castle perfectly. I love the scene at her desk, and the messages at the end there; so very them :)
Bil chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Very cool story. I love the perspectives you give on the different relationships and Castle and Beckett were really in character. Thanks for writing!