Reviews for Finding Her 'Perfect'
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 6/26
Josh knows more than she would have thought! Castle hasn't had Kate intimately, but he has her in every other way! Josh can't keep Kate from him! They need each other!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/26
Kate wanted to know about his marriages. He explained them well. He had never married for love. Neither wife had been his "one"! He was talking to his "one!" And Josh wasn't hers either! He has a chance!
Marislea chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
I loved how you ended both chapters with "on my way". I generally really loved this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Loved it. Good as usual.
Simon13 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I really liked this break up scene, it was very well written

I'm amazed that I did, I almost groaned with disappointment, when I realized that this was what the second chapter was going to be.

I think it's the first time I actually liked a scene with Josh in it, you did him justice.
CaskettShipper chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
I think that the fight between them was very telling of their relationship on the show that they only spent a few words explaining. It's pretty accurate in my eyes of how their break up would have gone. She cared for him a lot but she didn't trust him like she did Castle. He was her everything. Non-judgemental, understanding, can help with the case, and he just knows everything about her. Josh was perfect on paper but you can't beat a best friends. BTW, I'm glad you touched on the "best friend" relationship. Many fanfic authors explain Castle and her one and done and future baby daddy but not best friend. Which to me, is a very accurate description of their relationship in season 3. They both are the onces they go to for everything and they know more about each other that others do. BRAVO my friend.
CaskettShipper chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
UGH... I hate Josh... with a passion. Whenever anything goes wrong, I blame him.
madcloisfan chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Loved it. Did u write a sequel 2 this?
ajbt720 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I love the symmetry in the fact that her tone for the one sentence: "On my way" took on two different meanings depending on who she was sending it to. Nicely done.
NinjaRonnie chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
i think im going to read all your stories tonight xD i read OFI first and am tempted to re-read it it was so good!
Twyger chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
The entire story was well written. The fight between Josh and Kate, including his well founded jealousy and Kate still not coming to grips with her feelings for Castle, was also very believable. It is also sweet that Kate understands that Castle loves her completely - with all of her strengths and scars (the darkness she refers to). Thank you for sharing your imagination!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
a very well written piece. I found it quite believable.
Allow Me To Speak chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
I like the argument and how sensible the breakup was. It seems very... Josh and Kate. The drink with Castle is a given (;]) and well done.

The "...with her dead mother's ring around her neck" sentence hit me. I've never once thought of it that way, and I happen to have a ring on a necklace quite like Kate. It's fascinating how that can seem so morbid and touching at the same time. It's got layers, and I had never stopped to consider them. It's truly fascinating.
Claire St. Marie chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I loved this story. I would love to see more...at least one or two more. (I'm feeling like saying, "Pretty please...") I never liked Josh for the obvious reason, he was in Castle's place. More than that though, we really only ever saw him as a pretty face. Doctor? Big deal! Saving the world in Africa? Who cares. I loved how the breakup unfolded, though, Kate seeking counsel with Rick and Rick just staying steady. Always.
Copop chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Love that the last line of the two chapters are the same - yet so different. *thumbs up*

Reading this after nearly a year after the fact, I don't understand how Kate could have been still involved with Josh in 4.01! It just didn't/doesn't make sense to me. At the very latest, after 3.22 she realized Castle was the one she wants to be with, imo.

Anyhow, I like this story :)