Reviews for Finding Her 'Perfect'
ttandme69 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
very happy for the 2nd chapter! love the way you write B&C. break-up scene was what you would expect for 2 adults who realized they were not the one for each other. why was he smooping in her apt to find her mom's murder board? not cool! thanks for posting...lisa
csiAngel chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
An excellent look at Kate's relationships with both Castle and Josh. You've captured Kate and Castle perfectly. I love the scene at her desk, and the messages at the end there; so very them :)
Bil chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Very cool story. I love the perspectives you give on the different relationships and Castle and Beckett were really in character. Thanks for writing!
Topsy chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
"But right now…she just wanted…she just wanted Castle." - Awww! That's so cute. :)

"She didn't need to change. Castle didn't care how she looked. Castle didn't care that she walked around with her dead mother's ring around her neck. Castle didn't care that darkness and death followed her everywhere. Castle didn't care about any of it. To Castle, she was extraordinary. And maybe someday she could be his perfect. Maybe he was already hers, and she'd never realized it." - Love that!

As far as their break-up fight goes, I think you nailed it. I think we've clearly been shown on the show that their relationship is far from perfect, and I think that this is definitely how things could go/would have gone (you know, before the finale) on the show. So kudos! :) Now, onto "Tuck and Dive." I'm excited!
Topsy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Hi! I'm fairly new to this whole "Castle" fandom, so I've been rummaging around on this site for good fanfic, and I am so very excited to have found yours. This is the first story of yours I have read, and I am already hooked. Haven't even read the second chapter yet - though I'm getting to that as soon as I leave this review. And then on to "Tuck and Dive." But this chapter was so very, "them," if you know what I mean. It's like something I could have actually seen on the show. So I had to leave this review in my excitement, because I can already tell I am going to be enjoying your fanfiction very much. :) Okay. Enough rambling... I am off to chapter 2.
anon chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I loved this story. I really liked chapter 2. I thought it was realistic and exactly the kind of argument those two - Kate and Josh - would have. I'm not sure if he would've wilted at the end of the argument though. It works for the story. You captured Castle's character very well. He's silly and childish but wise.
Scriptor of Lacuna chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Very nice companion chapter to the previous one. A very different conversation than the one she had with Castle, but it mimicked that inner sanctum that Kate tries so hard to hide from Josh.

The break up was mature, which is always nice to read. These are adults we are dealing with here, so a little adult reality is a bonus. I like your portrayal of Josh very much and I liked how you wrote Kate in relation to him.

The ending brought it all home that in the end, after every thing is said and done, Castle is the one. Very sweet story.

Thank you so much for sharing your imagination.

Cheers,

Rini :D
Scriptor of Lacuna chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I couldn't quite resist reading another one of your stories. You probably put a warning at the beginning of your stories about the subsequent addiction your readers might get ;)

I liked that you set it during "The Dead Pool" and "To Love and Die in LA" (both amazing epi's...to be fair every epi of Castle is amazing). It was really sweet that Kate stayed or kept delaying going home to Josh because Castle was there. At some point in the show Castle will have to open up about his relationships some more with Kate.

Nicely done. Chapter 2 awaits!

Cheers,

Rini :D
nikkidog chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
I'm new to Castle FF but I really enjoy your writing.
behindblueeyes1117 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I think you wrote it very well. It's a fight but at the end they don't really have to fight. They realize they aren't made for each other.

I really like those 2 chapters and I hope you'll update soon :-)
thegirlontheairplane chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
You're just absolutely, dead honest with the breakup scene. I adore that... though I hope its not because you've had a similar breakup! :) You didn't rush anything, and the emotional honesty of Beckett knowingg that she doesnt love Josh, but knowing at the same time that he's wonderful and he cares and she never really gave him a chance. Just. Perfect.

Oh, and I wrote this and then looked at the author name, and it turns out I read a fantaaaastic post-LA fic of yours on tumblr- so you may be my new fav author. Gonna go read all your stories now, bye!
No1castlefan chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Ahh sequel:) pwease
lizb1813 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Excellent, well-written story! Liked the Kate/Josh interaction & of course the Castle/Beckett information; he character's traits & words were very believable. Looking forward to a sequel!
wellwritten chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I loved this chapter! Though I don't like Josh, I appreciate how he's smart enough to see what's going on right in front of him.
Margot57 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Another Castlemasterpiece ! Thxs you for sharing.
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »