Reviews for Finding Her 'Perfect'
behindblueeyes1117 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I think you wrote it very well. It's a fight but at the end they don't really have to fight. They realize they aren't made for each other.

I really like those 2 chapters and I hope you'll update soon :-)
thegirlontheairplane chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
You're just absolutely, dead honest with the breakup scene. I adore that... though I hope its not because you've had a similar breakup! :) You didn't rush anything, and the emotional honesty of Beckett knowingg that she doesnt love Josh, but knowing at the same time that he's wonderful and he cares and she never really gave him a chance. Just. Perfect.

Oh, and I wrote this and then looked at the author name, and it turns out I read a fantaaaastic post-LA fic of yours on tumblr- so you may be my new fav author. Gonna go read all your stories now, bye!
No1castlefan chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Ahh sequel:) pwease
lizb1813 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Excellent, well-written story! Liked the Kate/Josh interaction & of course the Castle/Beckett information; he character's traits & words were very believable. Looking forward to a sequel!
wellwritten chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I loved this chapter! Though I don't like Josh, I appreciate how he's smart enough to see what's going on right in front of him.
ElisabethIsFlabbergasted chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Another Castlemasterpiece ! Thxs you for sharing.
maisma51 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Awesome, Awesome story! I thought the fight between her and Josh was very real. I could see that happening on the show. I really enjoyed this and would definitely read a sequel! Thanks for writing.
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
perfect.
Michelle285 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I kind of agree with you. I think they might be having relationship problems, but of course, that's something Kate would never admit to on the show, or really to Castle. I like how you portrayed Josh in this. In one of my stories I portrayed him in a less than favorable light, but I kind of really like the way you did it here! :) I also like that she texted Castle...but I'm sad we don't get to see the drinks! :( On the other hand, this was a great story regardless and I thouroughly enjoyed it! :)
loveisacage chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
This is amazing. And you should most definitely continue.
cwinky503 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Great ending to this story. I too have a feeling that Beckett and Josh are kind of at the last straw part of their relationship. I didn't think the fight was bad or harsh really at all. People say hurtful things like that when they get mad and I felt it was realistic. Great job and can't wait for more of your stories!
Kaz chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
First of all, thanks so much for taking the time to add a second chapter :o) it was a fantastic conclusion (although that's not to say I don't want more when you have time) and was beautifully written (as always) and completely in character. I thought that you handled the breakup very well. Second thing - good luck with your finals. Thanks so much for your brilliant fics. Kaz
Cora Clavia chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Very accurate of you: in a way, Kate is emotionally cheating on Josh with Castle. She's letting Castle into her life, into her heart while she keeps Josh out of the rougher parts. I absolutely agree with you.
14ulysse chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I sort of have tears in my eyes! lol

I think the fight touched on exactly what is wrong about that relationship. If it had to happen on the show, I think it would be pretty close to what you wrote. It felt real to me! good job.

Of course I can't review without mentioning how I love that you used their 'Always' it's just a simple, perfect way to end this story!

LA EPISODE TOMORROW! CAN'T WAIT!

Keep writing, this was excellent!
braidonfire chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
GUH. This was so perfect. I really like the fight scene - it sheds a sort of tougher light on the relationship of Kate and Josh, and while - let's be honest here - none of the fandom really knows anything about Josh, this made it feel like we do. It's sort of like you introduced him to us, and made him an actual person instead of just the annoying jackass that gets in the way of our beloved Caskett moments. (;D) So this was great! Amazing job!
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »