Reviews for Finding Her 'Perfect'
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Wow. Fabulous, fabulous chapter. Wish this wasn't the end, b/c I'd LOVE to see her arrive at Rick's place and what happens after that. Seriously. So please consider either a continuation or a sequel... as soon as life allows. Pretty please?
jnryan93 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I loved this story i feel like it wsa very realistic and the characters really were themselves. Please continue it!
Alexis93 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
AMAZING! FANTASTIC! I WANT THE SEQUEL! Or, at least, I'd love to read about that drink. You could really write about their meeting, it would be a masterpiece, trust me. You are really good at writing!
BlueTigress chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Great story! I think the same, josh and kates relationship isn't all hearts and flowers and I think their fight was as realistic as it can be when it comes to fictional charakters! :p
Beckett NYPD chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I really liked their final discussion. Both of them finally opening up and realizing that their arrangement wasn't working out and that she had not been open with him.

Thought you did an excellent job writing this ending of their relationship. No screaming,just honesty.
Greered chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
it's really good!

i really liked the way you pull all this together, you capture the essence of both kate and josh perfectly. I just don't like him, but he don't look like the kind of guy that will go away kicking and screaming, i think that when he goes away in the TV, it will be something like this.

keep it, i'm loving it! ;)
jjship chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
You wrote the scene so well. Josh needing to confront things nor rather the lack of trust and sharing. They both had wanted light easy and that is where they got stuck,particularly as Kate already has the one in her life. I am so looking forward to the next chapters. Your writing is very good, the voices are right and bring new ideas and depth to the characters. I love how respectful you are of Josh. Though he needs to go so far he is a good guy.
jjship chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
You wrote the scene so well. Josh needing to confront things nor rather the lack of trust and sharing. They both had wanted light easy and that is where they got stuck,particularly as Kate already has the one in her life. I am so looking forward to the next chapters. Your writing is very good, the voices are right and bring new ideas and depth to the characters. I love hpw
nitarose2 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
So happy you decided to make this a two shot and you definitely did not disappoint. I really liked the Josh/Beckett fight. If only we could see something like that on the show.
Sandiane Carter chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Loved it! I wasn't expecting the fight with Josh, but it was really, really well-written and completely believable. My favorite part, I think, was the bit when Josh realized she was planning on saying goodbye all along - for some reason it rang absolutely true to me.

And that ending was amazing. Both their text conversation and Kate's thoughts, again, felt so right. And "on my way" was a great line to finish this story with.

(Not that I don't want you to continue it - but that ending is certainly good enough to keep me waiting for a while ;).
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I love this story! I think you have portrayed Josh too noble! Josh is NOT a nice guy! He is only superficially nice! He is a very egocentric individual who expects everyone around him to change to suit him! Also he is very selfish! He also does not value other people's time! Basically he is the Anti Rick in so many ways! I think your break up scene with him and Kate was too civil! Josh would lash out because of his selfishness! Please update soon!
Caskett.of.course chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Oh my god ! I love your story ! That's amazing !

Please update soon ! ;)
206thbone chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
thank you for writing an entertaining yet, realistic interpretation of the show, unlike show stories i've read recently. i did like the fight and as an author should do, you wrote josh in a way that akes me hate him. way to go! excellent work!
Steve1961 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
First I LOVED IT! I can't remember the exect point in your story you had Kate say something, and I can't remember what it was but it had me laughing out loud. Then a couple of sentences later you had me almost in tears.

I don't know if you would be writting any more on this story or not but I going to keep my eyes open just in case you do. Also I going to go and read more of your other stories.

Steve
alicepuck chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
beautiful ending to a beautiful written story! It is perfect, because it is so them. No questions asked, just the fact that Castle is there is enough for her, and enough for him. If that makes any sense whatsoever. I like that you didn't continue the story. Just ended it there. It leaves the reader thinking, and gives them the option of deciding what happens from there! I like that it's really refreshing, from all the other Caskett fics out there, that just immediately delve into the relationship. (not that there is anything wrong with that it's just a nice change of pace)!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »