Reviews for Finding Her 'Perfect'
Ariel119 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Nicely done!
youkillmypatience chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Emma.

You're a brilliant writer.

This story is COMPLETELY true to the characters. It's so REAL.

is there a possible sequel? :D

-Deanna
SpringBloom chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
This was such an awesome story! Loved it! You did a great job capturing the characters and the interaction between Kate/Castle and Kate/Josh was just fantastic, and the best part is that I can see everything happening in my head. Overall, a brilliant job. Hope you continue with this story :)
gracie127 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I liked it, there's nothing that feels unnatural or stilted or forced, fight with Josh and her deciding to go to Castle included. Looking forward to the sequel.
GhostWriterLost chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I think you did a fine job on the fight. It seemed very real and something that two intelligent adults with this kind of history might say to each other in the heat of this particular moment. Not childish, not adolescent snarky/hitting out at the other trying to cause hurt - just full on 'what the hell is happening here and this really can't continue' end-of-relationship adult fight.

I've said for ages i thought Josh needed to be the one to make Kate see/admit that she has more than partnership feelings for Castle - and you've done it here, albeit in a slightly different way than i pictured.

The only thing that would spoil this set of scenes would be if you added a third one where she joins him for a drink and they confess their love for one another and skip off into the double rainbow lit sky to live happily ever after. (Ow, i just made my teeth ache.) That would be reverting to the 'dark side' of the website with stories written for 7 year olds. Having a drink together and Beckett going so far as admitting Castle had been 'a good friend' to her - out loud, to him, would still be momentous, and in keeping with the tone here.

Oh by the way - standing on reasonableness and fortitude in making good decisions ALWAYS includes the ability to change your mind and doing something entirely different tomorrow.
RGoodfellow64 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I believe you're correct that the relationship between Kate and Josh is not all flowers and light. Members of my family are in the medical field, nurses and doctors and a few friends are cardiologists...one is a surgeon. None of them have the schedule that Josh has on the show. They can if they wish, but otherwise no. The character of Josh as written on the show chooses to follow the crazy schedule that keeps him from Kate...it is not forced on him. He can be a nice guy and a great doctor, but I have always been of the opinion that he has absolutely no clue on how to be a boyfriend, or be in a serious relationship.

At least that's how I wrote him off. ;-)
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Wow. Fabulous, fabulous chapter. Wish this wasn't the end, b/c I'd LOVE to see her arrive at Rick's place and what happens after that. Seriously. So please consider either a continuation or a sequel... as soon as life allows. Pretty please?
jnryan93 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I loved this story i feel like it wsa very realistic and the characters really were themselves. Please continue it!
Alexis93 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
AMAZING! FANTASTIC! I WANT THE SEQUEL! Or, at least, I'd love to read about that drink. You could really write about their meeting, it would be a masterpiece, trust me. You are really good at writing!
BlueTigress chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Great story! I think the same, josh and kates relationship isn't all hearts and flowers and I think their fight was as realistic as it can be when it comes to fictional charakters! :p
Beckett NYPD chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I really liked their final discussion. Both of them finally opening up and realizing that their arrangement wasn't working out and that she had not been open with him.

Thought you did an excellent job writing this ending of their relationship. No screaming,just honesty.
Greered chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
it's really good!

i really liked the way you pull all this together, you capture the essence of both kate and josh perfectly. I just don't like him, but he don't look like the kind of guy that will go away kicking and screaming, i think that when he goes away in the TV, it will be something like this.

keep it, i'm loving it! ;)
jjship chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
You wrote the scene so well. Josh needing to confront things nor rather the lack of trust and sharing. They both had wanted light easy and that is where they got stuck,particularly as Kate already has the one in her life. I am so looking forward to the next chapters. Your writing is very good, the voices are right and bring new ideas and depth to the characters. I love how respectful you are of Josh. Though he needs to go so far he is a good guy.
jjship chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
You wrote the scene so well. Josh needing to confront things nor rather the lack of trust and sharing. They both had wanted light easy and that is where they got stuck,particularly as Kate already has the one in her life. I am so looking forward to the next chapters. Your writing is very good, the voices are right and bring new ideas and depth to the characters. I love hpw
nitarose2 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
So happy you decided to make this a two shot and you definitely did not disappoint. I really liked the Josh/Beckett fight. If only we could see something like that on the show.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »