Reviews for Finding Her 'Perfect'
gracie127 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
i liked it, I wish you'd add a couple of chapters or even more depending on their lenght; Kate's actual break up with Josh and her getting to Castle's to have that drink would be a great continuation.
Jaz74 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I like it , keep going, a great start
Mogget0607 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Aww that was so sweet ] Keep up the awesome work D
cati.luvs.castle chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
You know something, this is one of those fics that I read and I'm all "This is freakin' phenomenal! I can't wait for the next chapter!" Then I scroll back up, realize it's a one shot, and want to cry. Which is why I think you should turn this into a multi-chapter, because it would make all us readers very, very happy campers, just sayin. And just so you know, I'm putting this on story alert, in the hopes that it will magically become a multi-chapter fic.
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Good story :-)
Speedy chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This would be a great intro for a multi-chapter fic...

WHICH IS WHY I THINK YOU SHOULD TURN IT INTO ONE!

... Unless it is a multi-fic already, and I just happened to not get the memo... In that case, thanks!
Sandiane Carter chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I LOVE this! Castle's take on his marriages was very interesting, and it rang very true to me. Loved the whole atmosphere you created, the idea of the two of them sharing confidences late at night... And Josh was so annoying, lol.

So, uh, you could write a second chapter of this, couldn't you? Because that ending was nice and all, but we wouldn't mind knowing what happens afterwards :P just saying! Anyway, great job!
daphnebeauty chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
ACK! So good! It felt so very very true to the characters which is always what I look for in a fic! Would it just be completely selfish of me if I begged you to continue this? More pleeeeeease.
pkl chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hmmm. I'd love to see this in reality.

Very good!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I loved your story! I loved how insightful Rick was only because Kate asked him to be! I loved how Kate figured out the question to ask Rick to make him reveal is inner demons his two marriages! I loved how Rick responded by asking Kate about her relationship to Josh! I just loved the way they both were mature adults when discussing these things! Thanks for writing such a wonderful story!
alicepuck chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
yayyy getting rid of josh! lol! it was cute! loved it!
halaci chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
OMG, they are talking! Where did you get this totally unrealistic idea? Aren't they supposed to be the closest friends who doesn't talk about themselves and doesn't ask the other? You made them totally OOC, you know?

OK, there are no sarcasm sign for the reviews, so I must clearly state, that the things above was intended to be a joke. Great that you made them mature. Do you intend this to be a one shot, or this is only a first chapter?
kodakclick chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Josh is a persistent little jerk, isn't he? Ugh. Anyway, I loved this. I've always appreciated Castle & Beckett's growing and honest relationship and this just fell perfectly in place. Excellent. Sam
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8