Reviews for Finding Her 'Perfect'
NCISchick chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
oh good story...but i want to see the fight, the break up, then Kate going to Rick's place and staying with him! and if you ask me, they are SOOO totallly best friends!

Loved it Em!

Love NCISchick xooxoxox
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Wow. I love the byplay between them, the easiness. And YAY! She's kicking Josh to the curb. 'Bout time. lol
MorgieSan chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I'm just gonna go... Over there... And flail myself to death until I have to go take my final, and then I will come back and continue to flail, from my state of being dead of course. That was a fantastic moment, and Marlowe should contact you for the end of Josh. That has to be the most realistic version of the "How does their relationship end?" quandary that I have seen. You've made him out to be not too bad of a guy, but still the bad guy in the relationship (We can just ignore who Kate has spent the entirety of their time together loving another man, right?).

So yeah, I loved this, and when I can get back on my computer where logging in is not a three hour event (curses iPhone, curses upon you) I will hit the favorite button so hard I may break it. And if I do break it, I hope it gets fixed quickly, because everyone needs to keep this story close at hand forever and ever.
christina caskett chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
really really nice..! it seems so could actually make an epic eppy :)

enjoyed it & i would love to read more of your fiction,Emma :D
kb chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
great! made me smile
BerLina chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This is a perfect little interlude of fluff. Very in character. You got Rick's backstory really well, it's plausible like that. But Josh is a little too angry in this fic. I know it is to serve a point, but so far he has been depicted as a little more perfect than that, you know? If my boyfriend would text-yell at me like that in the middle of the night, I wouldn't even think twice about breaking up with him. Just saying.

Otherwise a really good story! :D

gracie127 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
i liked it, I wish you'd add a couple of chapters or even more depending on their lenght; Kate's actual break up with Josh and her getting to Castle's to have that drink would be a great continuation.
Jaz74 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I like it , keep going, a great start
Mogget0607 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Aww that was so sweet ] Keep up the awesome work D
cati.luvs.castle chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
You know something, this is one of those fics that I read and I'm all "This is freakin' phenomenal! I can't wait for the next chapter!" Then I scroll back up, realize it's a one shot, and want to cry. Which is why I think you should turn this into a multi-chapter, because it would make all us readers very, very happy campers, just sayin. And just so you know, I'm putting this on story alert, in the hopes that it will magically become a multi-chapter fic.
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Good story :-)
Speedy chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This would be a great intro for a multi-chapter fic...

... Unless it is a multi-fic already, and I just happened to not get the memo... In that case, thanks!
Sandiane Carter chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I LOVE this! Castle's take on his marriages was very interesting, and it rang very true to me. Loved the whole atmosphere you created, the idea of the two of them sharing confidences late at night... And Josh was so annoying, lol.

So, uh, you could write a second chapter of this, couldn't you? Because that ending was nice and all, but we wouldn't mind knowing what happens afterwards :P just saying! Anyway, great job!
daphnebeauty chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
ACK! So good! It felt so very very true to the characters which is always what I look for in a fic! Would it just be completely selfish of me if I begged you to continue this? More pleeeeeease.
pkl chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hmmm. I'd love to see this in reality.

Very good!