Reviews for A Living Nightmare
Purplestan chapter 12 . 7/18
I loved this story thank you
Purplestan chapter 7 . 7/18
You spelt faint wrong again and you keep writing my instead of me. Just a tiny bit confusing.
Purplestan chapter 4 . 7/18
So we don't have diners in the UK we have cafe's which are quite similar. The Yorkshire accent the doctor did I hardly understood it and I'm from Yorkshire...
Purplestan chapter 1 . 7/18
You spelt fainted wrong but this was a good chapter anyway.
Grinder-Lector chapter 1 . 4/29
YES! I have been searching for this fanfic for ages now! I thought it was taking down but finally I got there in the end haha. Ive just been dying to reread this
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
I red the whole story in a day, thank you so much for doing this 3
jesusisboss chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
I don't have much time but I want you to know that this is honestly the best fanfic I have ever read, and if I had another few minutes I would tell you everything you did so perfectly. This had all the hurt/comfort that I spend sleepless mights looking for, it was angsty, accurate, extraordinarily well written, and THOSE CLASSIC WHO REFERENCES. Bravo bravo bravo. I loved every word of this, and it was just the thing to perk me up. I will probably be returning to review again and tell you ALL the things I specifically loved in this fic, and I will most definetly read the sequel. God Bless!
CarlyH chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Wow, I couldn't tell this was your first. Liked the story, going to go read the sequel right now.

Allons-y
MaterialisingSun chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Wow how have i missed this story so amazing great work!
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Just to let u know that I added this to my community because I love OC stories, romance or not. I'm okay with it
JadeGreene chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I read this story twice. I never do that. Then I read it a third time. When I saw the summary while scrolling through the other fanfics, I thought, oh, here's your average Doctor Who fanfic about a girl who meets The Doctor, falls in love, etc. Boy, was I wrong. I don't know how you did it, but you managed to twist excellent writing into an intriguing and original plot, keeping The Doctor in-character, and Miranda real. It was a bit too violent, but you'd had me hooked from the first word, so I couldn't stop there. I think you're the next Steven Moffat. Seriously.
rae-rae-the-bae chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
So I read the entire fic before actually reviewing. This story is so well written. And that is saying somethg next to the other fanfictons on this site. I spent maybe an hour just drinking in the words and the plot and the characters. I think the only other time I have done that is when I am actually watching an episode of Doctor Who. So thanks for awesome story.
RandomCitizen chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Wonderful heart irony. :D He's SO right about the pieces and face thing, though really. . .
RandomCitizen chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
DANGGIT! The "protect you promise" is always broken. . . !
RandomCitizen chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Well hot geez! You take cinimatic writing or somethin'? Im engaged!