Reviews for A Living Nightmare
I red the whole story in a day, thank you so much for doing this 3
jesusisboss chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
I don't have much time but I want you to know that this is honestly the best fanfic I have ever read, and if I had another few minutes I would tell you everything you did so perfectly. This had all the hurt/comfort that I spend sleepless mights looking for, it was angsty, accurate, extraordinarily well written, and THOSE CLASSIC WHO REFERENCES. Bravo bravo bravo. I loved every word of this, and it was just the thing to perk me up. I will probably be returning to review again and tell you ALL the things I specifically loved in this fic, and I will most definetly read the sequel. God Bless!
CarlyH chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Wow, I couldn't tell this was your first. Liked the story, going to go read the sequel right now.

Allons-y
rycbar15 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Wow how have i missed this story so amazing great work!
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Just to let u know that I added this to my community because I love OC stories, romance or not. I'm okay with it
JadeGreene chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I read this story twice. I never do that. Then I read it a third time. When I saw the summary while scrolling through the other fanfics, I thought, oh, here's your average Doctor Who fanfic about a girl who meets The Doctor, falls in love, etc. Boy, was I wrong. I don't know how you did it, but you managed to twist excellent writing into an intriguing and original plot, keeping The Doctor in-character, and Miranda real. It was a bit too violent, but you'd had me hooked from the first word, so I couldn't stop there. I think you're the next Steven Moffat. Seriously.
Link's Twin chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
So I read the entire fic before actually reviewing. This story is so well written. And that is saying somethg next to the other fanfictons on this site. I spent maybe an hour just drinking in the words and the plot and the characters. I think the only other time I have done that is when I am actually watching an episode of Doctor Who. So thanks for awesome story.
RandomCitizen chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Wonderful heart irony. :D He's SO right about the pieces and face thing, though really. . .
RandomCitizen chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
DANGGIT! The "protect you promise" is always broken. . . !
RandomCitizen chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Well hot geez! You take cinimatic writing or somethin'? Im engaged!
RandomCitizen chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
And que scream.
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
And he complains about things getting BORING.
zoe chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Cool.I already knew who the valeysrd is curious a while ago... still I was not expecting story.a bit dark but still great. :)
mwahaha chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I love your story!also (spoiler!if you don't already know)the little girl is river.
animegirl5ever chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
I think you did a wonderful job on this story. Everything was described beautifully. The chapters and paragraphs transitions were greatly made. As well as the descriptive dialogue. I also loved the lighthearted, comical scenes and dialogue thrown in there once in a while,straying away from the dark and interesting plot. Overall, the story was brilliantly told, and had me at the edge of my seat. i really loved it, and think that you did great. Thank you.