Reviews for A Living Nightmare
Ceville chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Oh wow, the Doctor told that not-lady, didn't he? xD

Yowch, I'd be wetting myself if he ever said that to me. And I'm so very curious about the Doctor being the Nightmare Man... I really can't wait to read more - so please hurry and update! ;)
x-Avarice-x chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
I can tell you with 100% certainty that I adore this story. Why?

Because the Doctor verbally slapped those sissy witches in the face. That's the single best scene I've ever had the pleasure to read, fanfiction or otherwise. And this story is very clever so far! I'm curious as to how it's going to play out. Please update soon!
AlfieTimewolf chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Wow, that was utterly amazing! The shadow creatures sound terrifying.

And the Doctor, the nightmare man. Fantastic.

Looking forward to reading chapter 3
FinalDestiny13 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Oh man. I really like this.

I'm really curious to see where this goes.

But poor Miranda. And poor Doctor too when he finds out.

Can't wait for the next update!

-ichi
DWF chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
This is so good!
MayFairy chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
this is incredible. but wow, it's so intense and rather scary. this bit was brilliant.

...

"I'm new here," he said, drawing close to the second woman, "Would you mind telling me what's funny about someone taking their life?"

The woman was no longer laughing. She flushed and stepped back. "I, err, well I I didn't-"

"You didn't what? You didn't think it was funny or you didn't think anyone would question you about it?"

She opened her mouth to say something but the Doctor cut her off.

"No, no," he chided, "You're not talking anymore. In fact, why don't you try something new and think. It might take some getting used to; it may even hurt a bit, but try it. I want you to think about your life. You're cold callous way of living and ask yourself…"

...

it actually made me shudder because it was so angst-Doctor and yeah. I'm out of words.
MandaPanda89 chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Okay, I'm definantly interested now; great work :)

Looking forward to the next chapter.
C'est Moi chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
The C'est Moi thing is an indication you might know me. I assure you I am a perfect stranger urging you only to

WRITE MORE. GAHH. THAT WAS SO EPIIIIIIIC. Also Doctor getting angry in the lift was hot ;)
zoe chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hey just thought id give you some feedback on your story great plot line and brilliant use of building suspence hope you update soon as im an avid fan of doctor who fanfiction and ive taken a shine to your unique take on a story :) xx
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10