Reviews for A Living Nightmare
RejectingReality12 chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
This was REALLY good. It is one of the best FanFic's i have read. I have advised many people to read it and you should certainly write more like it :)
gloomysummer chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
YESSSSS. Rushing there now! Thank god for you, or else I wouldn't know how to survive this hiatus :)
Hero of the Mind chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
Interesting. Very interesting. I liked it, even if it was a bit (okay, a lot) dark. Still, it was very good.
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
i love this fic! i'm eagerly waiting for the sequel! please hurry!
Green Animelover chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
In a word BRILLIANT!

And now that I know there's a sequel in the works I can't wait for that either!
OurLordDisco chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
That was awesome
thesorcerousnation chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
THIS WAS SO AWESOME! This story would have to be THE BEST Doctor Who story I've ever found on here, and I can't wait for the sequel!
EnsignAbby chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
Congratulations on finishing the series! I enjoyed it very much!
Curly Wurly Me chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
Hi! Good story :)

Really good idea and well written. I think you wrote the doctor really well :)

Glad there's a summary
xBobx chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
That was the single most epic thing I've ever read... can't wait for the sequel! :D
gloomysummer chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
Oh YES a sequel! I love how you left that open ending possible to write one. Quite a good wrap up on your part - I'm glad Miranda didn't take a 180 degree turn and just click with the Doctor, makes her traumatic experiences more real. The electromite storyline kind of confused me for a moment there, but it does tie into your story quite nicely. Overall, I can't wait to read more Doctor Who fics from you, especially because you've captured supportive-angsty-happygolucky-Eleven so perfectly :) Write soon, you've got a great story here!
Starkreactor chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
Writing a full story, let alone a good full Doctor Who worthy story is rough. Great job! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
MandaPanda89 chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
Love the new chapter, I'm looking forward to the next story :)
Larka-chan chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
Bravo! I can't wait for the sequel! What a great fanfiction this was!
vortexFM chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
It was an awesome end for a beautiful story, and I cannot wait for the sequel! I hope Miranda and the Doctor will be traveling together... /hopes for romance/ anywhoozles, good luck~
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »