Reviews for A Living Nightmare
Simpa007 chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
Brilliant, brilliant fic.

I loved every word of it and will definatly look forward to the sequel.

Congrats on a fantastic story.

Simpa x
vortexFM chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
D8

Th-that was AWESOME... and depressing... BUT STILL AWESOME! Please please please update again really really soon, WHAT AN EVIL CLIFFHANGER D: But it's okay, that was an epic chapter. Poor Doctor, ouch... pooor Miranda D8 I cannot even guess what'll happen next.. .SUSPENSE 8D

Please update swiftly~
Green Animelover chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
AMAZING! I can't wait to read what happens next! Just one more chapter to go and I'm both excited for it and dreading it all the same!
EnsignAbby chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Wow. I was linked to this story through a recommendation on tumblr, and I'm glad I clicked! This is a well thought-through story, and your characterizations are spot-on. The Valeyard is deliciously creepy!
OurLordDisco chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
I hate you! I hate Cliffies! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Update quickly! Please!
gloomysummer chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Words can't express how much I love your story here - you've captured and developed the characters perfectly and evoked so many feelings (that's how I feel anyways :p) I love your story and the idea that you know how to end it - with 11 chapters and what seems like a bang if an ending as far as I can predict :p kinda makes me think of the upcoming episode Night Terrors because of the nightmare idea. Promoted your story to my whovian friends and on my tumblr I can tell that they're going to love it! Cant wait for the grand finale :)
kie1993 chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
loved it can't wait for chapter 11 xx
MandaPanda89 chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
Ooh, I'm loving this story; I look forward to the next up date.
kie1993 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
loved it can't wait for the next chapter xx
Larka-chan chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
LOL presses wand to dark mark! :P made me crack up :))
Dryu chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
Brilliant story! You've got me on the edge of my seat now, I'm dying to know what happens next!
PetiteSouris1199 chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
This is an amazing story. Its really good. Cannot wait for the next chapter :)
thesorcerousnation chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
Ooooooooooh man... this is getting even more intense! I didn't know that was possible, but I'm loving it so much! PLEASE update soon!
MandaPanda89 chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
Oh, wow; I'm going to have to watch that episode you mentioned in your AN. I love the chapter by the way, it brightened up my evening.
Larka-chan chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
A little bit of a twist in this chapter. It was ok.

P.S. I read the A.N :)