Reviews for The Perfect Gift
renandkishan.nmr chapter 8 . 8/19
Please, continue!
Glad you picked this story back up. I look forward to reading future chapters.
M chapter 8 . 5/14
You have written such a clever plot twist, I was not expecting that at all. Very impressive!
I am also impressed with your writing; it is not easy to tell a story and you are doing a very good job.
Please do not give up on this tale, it is one of the best I have read thus far
Lylabeth 1 chapter 2 . 5/10
Sarah must have been trying to hide the truth when she told the wolf she had never been to the Faerie Kingdom, the Underground. I'll give you that.

However...

What twenty year old dresses up and hides out in woods so she can play dress up?

Sarah was a fierce girl in many ways and dress up would by 20 have fallen far by the way side. I just don't see her doing that even as a guilty pleasure.

After having faced the Goblin king she would be a very vapid, rather stupid person not have been watching for any Fae to try to take her again.

Burn me once shame on you, burn me twice shame on me, so to speak.

Even three year olds know to be aware of trusting strangers. As for a talking, transforming wolf? Lord! She should have been more shocked, more on her guards but, no, just followed him into what could have been her death.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 2 . 5/10
I guess that's what happens when you don't grow up.
But no Sarah! Don't give up! If anything, you should plan your escape. Or plan what you'll say to the Goblin King. Let him know that you're still the labyrinths only defeated and he STILL has no power over you.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 1 . 5/10
Alright. I'm going to be gentle and soft. But at the same time I'm going to be honest. First things first, I like the mystery. Since Jareth can turn into an animal I suppose it stands to reason that other powerful Fae can as well. I enjoy where you're going with this; having a lesser fae deliver her to Jareth because his hands are bound and he has no power over him. I AM SUPER INTERESTED IN SEEING WHERE THIS GOES, _
What I DON'T like...is how childish Sarah STILL is after defeating the Labyrinth. The dialogue she had with herself about the Goblin King was pathetic. She was invoking his ACTUAL name and pretending he would sweep her away to dance. Did she not learn anything about the power of words? It would make sense if perhaps you used different dialogue as if she was practicing for a school play, but it sounds like she's still as air-headed as ever. And calling a wolf "Mr. Wolf" makes her sound like she's 2 years old. Really.
One more thing that shows that she is neither mature, nor learned anything from wishing her brother away: she didn't get at all suspicious when the wolf she saved was actually a fae from the underground. She wasn't the least bit concerned about him trying to trick her or take away her brother? Not even a TIIIIINY bit? Yup. Air-head. Haha!
IbriumDreams chapter 8 . 5/9
for years I have waited with this story saved and perseverance has paid off! NEW CHAPTER! thank you so much for picking up this story again.
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 5/8
Why does Sarah say she's never been to the Underground? Is she trying to trick him?
Kiari Ferrari chapter 7 . 2/10
So it's been 6 years since an update it seems, which is completely unacceptable. I'd love to read what happens next. Your story has amazing realistic dialogue and the plot is original and believable. I don't know why you abandoned this one, perhaps working on other projects, but I'm telling you this is a great piece of work! Don't make me beg...
Kayleigh J chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
You left this story! Why?!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
loved the chapter. cant wait until the next one
Crazyinabottle chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
GAAAHH! YOU NEED TO UPDATE! I HAVE BEEN WAITIN FOR LITTERALLY TWO YEARS FOR THIS UPDATE!
scarlet.lightning chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
LOVE IT!...but it seems to be unfinished and that is rather unpleasent. The rating change seems to fit in well. Please finish your entranting tale of Jareth and Sarah.
Diana Fay chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
love is in ze air o and by the way great language for the wolf and witch it almost felt like i was readin some one talk in midevil langauge it was cool
Guest chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
ignore felinegrace! i loved the details of the romance! it makes this storey even more exiting! it makes it more suspencefull! anyways! this is one of the best stories i have read sofar! i have always loved this movie! please update soon;)