Reviews for Mimesis
Manillalu chapter 6 . 3/25
genius! I love stories with minato and naruto cast as brothers, and naruto gets to be jinchuriki again! Lovely twists! So clever!
xChaosRebornx chapter 6 . 3/3
Ahhhh! I love it! OverProtective!Minato is bomb! I absolutely love where this is going.

Naru has a long road ahead of him

Update soon :3
leafpool5 chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
awsome please update soon
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
oh that seems like a bad compromise...
A Midsummer chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Great idea and execution. Ahahaha, so this time because of Naruto they got to be the new Senju brothers plus an Uzumaki. Why do ideas such this have to be in hiatus? Don't answer that. I just can't help but be frustrated despite understanding that yes, the drive to write and the plot bunny can be lost due to Writer's Block. I knew it. Everyone knows it to be natural. But that doesn't make it better. Few fics get completed, most scarcely keeping up the quality they started up.

I love Minato's personality. He reminds me of Itachi in a way.
Dorcyy chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Its a shame you abandoned it. This story got soo much potential. I just love Mito's appearance.
luckyschoolgirl chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!Has more potential than most other stories and I know you can pull it off.
twilightromance4ever chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
if you ever come back to this...this is awesome! super well written too! :D
guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
please update
chacra chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
wow your story is awesome! you totally got my attention with your plot and the way you write!

grr dislike danzo! hope he will die! roll and die crazy old man!

well i seriously hope to read you soon!

good luck!
yaoilover4 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
more? please?
god of all chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Failing Mentality chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Hm, I wonder if Naruto will use the tracking seal to his advantage.

I like the ideas of family that you touch on. Minato's determination to save his family is admirable. I hope that he doesn't fall into Danzo's clutches.
yukinari chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
ok
bostafu chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Wow it's good Mito actually accepted all that. That's a hard thing to take.