Reviews for The Natural Path
PastOneonta chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Sweet story, I like Bella. Drunk Bella was funny. Jake's house party with Quil and Embry sounded like a blast. The Volturi were pretty scary and I thought Colin was dead so was greatly relieved that he wasn't . This was entertaining and enjoyable.
acetwolf94 chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
I enjoyed reading this. Its really good.
MusicLovingQt08 chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
Oh my god I absolutely loved the story I remember when I first started reading it I was piling you because I thought that something bad was going to happen and now I come back to the story and not only have you completed it your working on the sequel which is probably finished. You did an amazing job on this story I don't think I have ever read such a great fanfic or even a regular book for that matter. I am definitely going to read your other stories because I'm sure they are going to be just as good!
LCB chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Yeah! So no imprinting but strong connection. Poor Leah
LCB chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
How did he not hear her truck! So sweet.
LCB chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Strong focused Bella. What about the Voltaire
MrsIzzyBlack chapter 16 . 12/14/2011
I love this story and a sequel would be fantastic. Thanks for sharing this amazing story. Can not wait for the sequel.
Jessica Lahote Black chapter 16 . 11/28/2011
Yes! Sequel! This was a great story! I love series and wanna read more of how you see them!
blonde97 chapter 16 . 11/12/2011
I love this story! Anything where Bella isn't some pathetic girl is good for me! I would love to read the sequel, I am your newest fan! That sounds so bad...
mharrison9101 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Thats one heck of a first chapter If only this was how it happened. I love a strong Bella that realizes she is better than how Edward makes her feel...if that makes any sense!
IRunWithWerewolves chapter 16 . 10/10/2011
This was awesome! Really nice, enjoyable, great all-around story. PLEASE make a sequel!
Ladey J chapter 16 . 10/10/2011
I liked the story, can't wait to see what happens next
Sams Taz chapter 16 . 10/6/2011
I would most definitely be interested in reading a sequal! I really enjoyed this story! ;-)
tatiana chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
This need's a sequel and I might cry when I leave high school but I'm 14 and in tenth grade so I have 2 more years.
danagirl3496 chapter 16 . 10/2/2011