Reviews for Unfaithful Wife and Husband
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I adore this - you've got such a fantastic handle on Lois and Clark here. Excellent work.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Love it!
littleharwood90 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hi,

I really liked the story. I thought it was very cute! I do have a question though: is Chris adopted? I only ask because it says in the story that he has blonde hair.

Thanks for writing!

littleharwood90
A.sky chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Loved it!I thought it went perfectly well with the episode and you wrote them very in character!And i really liked how you included Chris!
Mayicita chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hola Adri! Excelente nuevo fic, me encantó... y sí, yo también me quedé pensando con esa revelación de Clark en Buster significaba que Lois sabía que en el futuro el Clark de Homecoming no era su Clark. Me encantó la forma en que describiste toda la escena y la sorpresa del final :) lo máximo. Un abrazo!
sun chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Love this!

The side story at the beginning was funny: the Lane-Kent and Lois not remembering the waitress' name!

I just love how you showed future Clois to be so kissy-touchy unlike the show's writers-they seem to have forgotten that Clois, this amazingly gorgeous couple (physically well-endowed individuals who with their shared looks spark so much sexual energy) are in love, engaged to be married and yet can resist the urge to kiss one another!

Love the Clois teases and banter. And you gave the reason for Lois not wearing any of her rings! Oh btw, I'm happy too that your Lois is intelligent and intuitive enough to realize that the past-Clark she encountered at the DP was not her present-Clark (plus the fact that Clois have not seen each other for some time due to Clark's other persona's duty).

Have to add (hope you don't mind) that the end scene with Connor was a little weird for me; specifically the part where Chris/Connor called them "Dad" and "Mom" because in Scion, Clark's response to Connor's question was "I'm more like a brother" but love the idea of a Lane-Kent family!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I liked it, but you don't think Lois and Clark are always as passionate as they were on the roof?

He chuckled. "I noticed. I hadn't ever seen you so passionate. It excited me, which was shocking. If you had jumped me, I wouldn't have held back."

According to what you think, Lois has never been that passionate before? :(
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I thought the same thing, if he had told her, did she know it was past Clark? I really liked this story, I was a little worried at first, because I haven't seen the last couple of episodes yet, and thought it would be about them and then I couldn't read it...but then it wasn't and I could lol! Good job!
h-g-j-l-e-r-k chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
thumbs up...i liked how lois and clark were affectionate...most ppl still have lois banter and not enough fluff i think you did a very good balance
Storytellermama chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
OMG...I loved this! it was sooo funny and soooo in character for the two of them. I couldn't stop chuckling. Thanks for sharing!
clois forever chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
this is f*ing adorable. i absolutely loved it :)
sasslady chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
oh sneaky Lois in the end there lol,

Wonderful story, I love your version of the event in homecoming. Chris was a nice touch. I wouldn't mind reading another L&C moment like this.
Hotchocolate329 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
HAy , Very nice story. I liked the way you made them tease each other about making out with the future Clark & Lois. Cute family. Thanks for sharing. Hope you will write more stories.

Thanks. :) 3