Reviews for I Love You
JBA chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Please continue this! It's really good so far :)
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T DELETE IT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Please, please, please, please, please, update soon! :D :D :D :D :D
Samanthafan123 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Ohhoho Usually Scam seems to be the instigator is the fics I've read, none the less that was awesome Oh, when she said she loved him I'd love to see his reaction...x3 Continue please? c:
ALivingDream chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Loved it :) You should continue this :)

Once again I"m saying sorry( :( ) for not responding, being on a laptop with no internet sucks,
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
ohmygawd. continue this! continue this and i promise ill continue the dear tim scam story
Lumina Night chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
mhmmm I like this. It's different from other Scam/Sam fics I've read. Sam the instigator? Scam holding back? I don't think I've come across anything like this it's like...role reversal? But I guess it makes sense since Sam was always confident in the show (u gotta be if ur a spy!) You could leave it as a one-shot or expand it into more chapters... but I think probably a series of one shots with various ratings and themes (genres? yay do some humor :P) around the whole 'I love you' bit would be nice.
WOW101 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
HAHAHAHA Scam was under a lot of preasure, but i love it a lot :)
SamScamCloverBlaine Fan chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
It is great so far. :D

And i think you should continue it.

The last line that sam says, "God i love you..." I'd love to see Scam's re-action to it, so DO CONTINUE PLEASE!

Lol, for all of your stories i say update please, or continue please )
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
:D...
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
OMG READING THIS WAS THE PERFECT END TO MY EASTER HOLIDAY!

x Smaginn
WolfGirlKickButt chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I love this!

Sam is not corrupt. Scam is a horrible influence. (Though he could influence me any day! To bad his eyes only see Sam.)

Denial is not just in Egypt, he knows he likes those kisses. He just doesn't want a bad a like him to be with a goodie-goodie.

Get over it Scam you and Sam need to be together!
Redheaded Witch chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Woah Sammy got aggressive!

Love this twist, and the fact Scam is playing hard to get.

Love your stuff through and through my friend :)

Red
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
So are you done being silly yet? :P

[He had to do something. The spies, the WOOHP guards were after him and he had to get out. He needed to get away before they caught up, before SHE-] OH YOU WANT IT AND YOU KNOW IT.

... (psst: is scam going to kill me for that one? should I hide? jkjkjk :P:P:P:P:P)

[Samantha Simpson just didn't give up.] OF COURSE SHE'S NOT GONNA GIVE UP ON SSC. WHO GIVES UP ON SSC WITH YOUUUUUU SCAM? (Answer: no one.) MY POINT HAS BEEN PROVEN! HUZZAH! :P:P:P

(kay hw might have made me high; i'm learning about the reproductive system and I have concluded that Ryan should go in for a vasectomy, so that his semen is spermless and thus he is unable for marriage and i win.)

[It had been too long.] (Well GEE scam and sam, if you guys just livedddd together it would never be too long :P)

[desperately trying to save some of him for herself before he got away again.] Gosh Scam, and you're saying no to THIS? are you MAD? (I blame Jerry. because blaming Jerry for everything and the cause of pain in the world, is fun. :P:P:P)

[This wasn't the first time she had done this, no it had been going on for a few months and he was sick of it.] *scoff* right. there's a reason we call you a pathological liar Scam.

["Stop it Sam," he growled. "Your friends will be catching up anytime soon," he said warningly, hoping that would bring her back to her senses. Even if it hadn't worked the last few times.]

HEAR MY LOGIC:

Scam, if you knew it wouldn't work, and you said it anyway, it MUST MEAN that you didn't WANT it to work! MUAHAHAHAHAH I WIN. jk (lmao I don't think that actually DOES make sense, but in my mind it DOES! yay :P)

["If I don't care, then why do you?" ] THAT'S EVEN BETTER LOGIC! :D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D

[She knew it wasn't because he didn't like her, that wasn't it. They had way too much in common for him not to like her but she knew he was always hesitant. This was about his royal ego and she knew he didn't like to admit his feelings.] You don't have to admit your feelings for ssc! Sam's a psychic AND a girl! She knowsssssssssss you like like her once you submit so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSC! :P

["Come on Tim...kiss me," she mumbled only making him stiffen even more] ... () :P:P:P

[She just loved getting him all worked up and playing with his big, strong body. ] OMGGGG HE'S SO SEXY! :p

But damn; I'd give a LOT to feel Scam's muscles against my body :P

[Frustrated and annoyed Scam tightened his grip on her hair and began slamming his lips against hers, kissing her aggressively as if to punish her. She had to be punished after all. Punished for being so forceful, for touching him like this, for turning him on.] YES! ::D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D::D:DD GO GO GO! PUNISH HER ALLLLLL YOU WANT! :P

[Losing herself in his kiss, thanking his impulsiveness and ability to lose at anything,] His impulsiveness is VERY sexy :P

["I'm off limits," he hissed, ] Oh Scam *dreamy sigh*, you silly man. THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU HOTTER! :P Forbidden fruit and all that jazz :P

[ She was a smart girl but she was playing dumb on purpose. ] Actually Scam, you're wrong on this aspect. Wanting SSC categorizes you as a SMART person :P

(not that you're dumb or anything; omg please don't kill me)

[Scam rolled his eyes at her choice of words. "It's the same damn thing," he hissed, looking straight into her eyes. ] OMG he's so hot when he's all pissed and aggravated. :P Sexyness :P

He's Sir Sexy! :P

[When his smooth voice turned dark and rough and he hissed like that it made her think of a snake.] I LOVE SNAKES. And omgogomgomgmogmogomgmogo HE'S SO HOT! :P:P

[Scam growled deciding to give her a simple, clean answer that she couldn't manipulate. "Yes."] Psh; Sam learned from YOU, and you are the BEST, so of COURSEEEE she can find a way to manipulate that! :P Gosh Scam; you're so sexy and hot and omgggggggggggggggggggggggg :P

["So what's stopping you from picking up a knife and coming after me in the night, hmm?" she said calmly as she stepped closer until her feet brushed his.] MO! jk :P (Though in MO, killing is another word for ssc so... GO FOR IT SCAMMIE jk)

:P

[ Nothing can stop a big, strong man like you...] ... I swear I just SWOONED. HE'S SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :P

["So now Tim... stop making excuses,"] Yea Tim, Stop making excuses. :P A girl's throwing herself at you and you're like NO?

[Sam was incredible. ] OMG HE ADMITS ATTRACTION WE ARE ON A GOOD PATH HERE!

["But you're tense...] Oh he's tense all right ;) (ahem sorry :P)

[He never looked at any one else like that. Not her friends, not any other woman, just her and her alone. No, she couldn't ignore the signals of approval that he gave her. She WOULDN'T.] YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY7 *grabs pompoms AND CHEERS*

[ A few seconds later, Sam's eyes widened when she felt him press his lips against hers harder and then harder and soon he was kissing her back aggressively.] ! FINALLY! HE KISSED BACK! OMGOGMOGOMOGMMOGMOGGOMOMGGOM!

["Don't stop, Tim," she whispered raggedly as she pulled his face closer to her own until their noses touched. "Don't stop," she urged demandingly, almost forcing his lips to touch hers but he stiffened on the spot as her voice had reminded him just WHO he had been kissing.] OGMOGOMMOGOMG YES DON'T STOP DON'T STOP! KEEP GOING! (I'm so hyper omgogmogmog like i'm shaking omgmogmog)

[ "One day Tim...you will admit it," she said, pressing against his body when he hit the brick wall. Using the fact that he was trapped between her body and the wall, Sam drew out the pair of handcuffs Jerry had issued them to arrest Scam. Holding them behind her back she continued talking to him, wanting to finish her thought before she had to arrest him.] OMGMOGMOGOMGMOGMO PRESSED AGAINST HIS BODY I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!

and ew jerry. why'd you mentioned him ew jkjkjk :P

["You will SAY it …because I won't stop until you do," she said softly, her lips nearly brushing his and from this close she could see how his eyes had darkened letting her know she was having an effect along with the fact that he was distracted enough to let her handcuff him. ] OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HIS EYES DARKENED DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?1?!

(Okay obviously you do but play along with my hyperness! :P:P:P)

[This was what being distracted by an enemy led to and he'd remember that from now on.] BUT DISTRACTIONS ARE FUN! :P

[She wasn't shallow and she wasn't confused, she was serious about him and she needed to get the seriousness of this into his head.] *nods* Yes you DO. YOU WILL BELIEVE IT SCAM. (and then ssc and happy sexy forever, i meant ever after, ofcourse ahem :P)

His acidic glares are too sexy to be taken seriously :P (hides)

[Frustrated with her sudden silence, ] Yes Scam doesn't like the sound of not being kissed- I mean. (hides again!) jkjkjk

[Speaking in a breathless, torn-sounding, whisper Sam never took her eyes off his face as she breathed out, "God, I love you…"] ! SHE SAID IT NOW SCAM KNOWS THAT SHE'S DEADASS 100% SERIOUS! MUAHAHAHAHAH CAN'T RUN FROM HER NOW SCAMMIE! :P

Not "the end". I say you SHOULD DEFINITELY continue it! (please?)

Love,

Ivy
Paige chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Damn; I like this side of Sam very much! She knows what she wants and she's GOING for it; it really reflects how she's a strong woman and knows what she wants and what she doesn't want and is very sure of herself and her decisions. Plus, she's not afraid to take a chance and stand up to fight for who she loves.

I really would LOVE if you continued this! It's really interesting so far!

- Paige -
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was really good, I really enjoyed the start of this - if you decide to continue it, that is. Ha, wouldn't it be such a 180, though if Sam finally did give up and get in a relationship only to have Scam realize that he wanted her too and come after her.