Reviews for After School
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
LOVE IT why does this not have more reviews. And I know the feeling of it being better before you write it - I'm a constant victim of that.
Freshie95 chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
I love heathers boobs but personally i prefer nayas :P
Ascoeur chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
ooooh yayz :3
Brittana4lyfe chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Love it, but this chapter confused me a bit O.o
AW chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
This is actually an amazing story! It deserves so many more reviews than it has. Keep it up because these chapters are brilliant! :)
p4tr1c14 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
So ? Dont stop till she beg u and yh This is so fucking incredible ! HAve u thought in doing a p!G brittana that should be HOT !
urbankazoos chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
This is so fucking incredible. You should be told that every minute of the day. I wish I could write all the reviews it SHOULD have, but I can't. So instead I'll say thank you. Thank you for this surprisingly beautiful collection.
nevertrustamime chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
DAMN! WOW! THAT SHIT CRAY! :D
Miched8 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
great chapter!
Notsoclever chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
i want fluff :(

but this is just awesomeeeeeeeeee
missingviolet chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
The sex tape was good!
thankyouglee chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Wow! So happy to find you on FF. As someone just coming to terms with her lady-loving self, this is a really, really exciting promise of things to come. Hopefully without Santana 's emotional torment!
thankyouglee chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
slightlystellar chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
love it. characterization is very solid and language is well-crafted. and you've done very well three things everyone loves: vignettes, smut, and dialogue. hooray!
Hellooo chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
I really enjoy reading this, please update soon