Reviews for After School
LesbianLoser chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
You're not a bad lesbian. I had to go look it up just now. But they're so clearly fake. Naya Rivera however is hot af. Have you seen her FHM photo shoot? If you haven't go look it up right now.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
LOVE IT why does this not have more reviews. And I know the feeling of it being better before you write it - I'm a constant victim of that.
Freshie95 chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
I love heathers boobs but personally i prefer nayas :P
0mniessence chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
ooooh yayz :3
Brittana4lyfe chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Love it, but this chapter confused me a bit O.o
AW chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
This is actually an amazing story! It deserves so many more reviews than it has. Keep it up because these chapters are brilliant! :)
p4tr1c14 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
So ? Dont stop till she beg u and yh This is so fucking incredible ! HAve u thought in doing a p!G brittana that should be HOT !
urbankazoos chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
This is so fucking incredible. You should be told that every minute of the day. I wish I could write all the reviews it SHOULD have, but I can't. So instead I'll say thank you. Thank you for this surprisingly beautiful collection.
nevertrustamime chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
DAMN! WOW! THAT SHIT CRAY! :D
Miched8 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
great chapter!
Notsoclever chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
i want fluff :(

but this is just awesomeeeeeeeeee
missingviolet chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
The sex tape was good!
thankyouglee chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Wow! So happy to find you on FF. As someone just coming to terms with her lady-loving self, this is a really, really exciting promise of things to come. Hopefully without Santana 's emotional torment!
thankyouglee chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
slightlystellar chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
love it. characterization is very solid and language is well-crafted. and you've done very well three things everyone loves: vignettes, smut, and dialogue. hooray!