Reviews for Sesshomaru has a LOVER?
I don't think that Yaoi should be in the Warnings because most of the people ARE reading this because its a Yaoi part is only a bonus.
bookworm51485 chapter 20 . 3/14/2014
I was wondering how you were going to end it and I will admit to being EXTREMELY underwhelmed. That just made no sense. The shinigami takes souls not chakra, first. And second, Sesshoumaru has a sword that can cut death but he just stands there and does nothing, yelling "Naruto" pointlessly. Just meh. And now there's going to be some Deus ex machina ending to undo something that shouldn't have been done in the first place. VERY underwhelmed.

Also, you need a beta to help you with your grammar and spelling. You spell things correctly for the most part but you often use the wrong word- 'their' instead of 'there' or 'weight' instead of 'wait'. I'd definitely look into getting a beta in the future to not only worry about the technical issues but also to run ideas past so you can hopefully avoid endings like this in the future.
Mikhail56 chapter 17 . 3/11/2014
Take your time, man. i get the whole stress and failing thing. I'm failing right now, too. Take your time. Calm down, and upkoad when you feel better. Ja ne, man.
Mikhail56 chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Aaawww! (Starts throwing furniture around and squealing like a lunatic fangirl.) So cuuuutttteeee! Keep up the good work man. (Starts to drool in anticipation.) Can't wait for more lovey doviness. Ja ne.
(Just incase the name confuses, I'm a girl.)
HiguraSHi18990 chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
That...waz...soooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Omg i thought i would hate crossovers like this but ur's was everything in a story i like xD
I hope u write a sequel, and hopefully leave a note about it in this story.
I had fun reading this, a lot, so i bid u ado and now i shall go watch wwe or battleship
Bye! Keep writing!
kat1316 chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
*cries* IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
kat1316 chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
I thought naruto had the yang part of kyuubi sealed in him -.-
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
Kagome, I will give you 5 gold coins for a photo! ;)
mintry1295 chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
I love this :D I love naruto with sesshomaru and I swear I shall make a story with the two of them!
nieka1995901 chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
This is a very good story and very funny! Keep up the great work!
GraceJoy chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
-Grace-Lovely. This is very lovely, indeed. I have to say, I do love that wet dream Sesshomaru had of Naruto. Very slutry. And slutry is good for an uke.

-Joy-Very cute, funny, cute, dramatically cute, and oh, did I mention cute? KKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA! \,/
Ben chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
I'm male and I generally HATE yoai but this is interesting so far, really REALLY hope you won't write a sex scene though
KurenaiAmamoto chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
OMG!
i wanted to squee so bad
. . . ok ok i so have to squee
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
that was so KAWAII . . .
plz don't stop being awsome
DevoraDeath chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
luv the endin! u so have to write another fanfic like this one
SoulMore chapter 21 . 10/3/2012