Reviews for Phone sex
Dinah chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
The part where is says 'Russian baby cakes" is very hard to read because my nickname is baby cakes XD it makes me feel very part of the fanfiction in a very uncomfortable level -
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I'm picturing Obama one of the people passed out on the floor, lmao can't stop laughing
Ellie chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
Do you have a wattpad? You need a wattpad. Check meh out on wattpad (just a thought) Smashergirl14
Ellie chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
... First thing. Boy, that escalated quickly.

Second, Holy shit

Third, literally, I never nosebleed, and I needed a tissue for this

Just...

Holy sheit.

Uhhhhh you are REALLY good at smut...

Heheh...
Holy... Holy crap... Just... GAH BYOOTIFUL BRAVO BRAVO
RussiasSunflower chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Another story with Ivan and glasses! Who needs ovaries when you got a sexy Russian with glasses :)
Angel Ayame chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
And I thought I was a pervert.
Anoymous chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
You should do a chapter where they are together. Please do a chappies like that.
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
og gosh, thats is soo hot xD I think I'm in love with all ur RussAme or AmeRuss now~~~
Frozen Shadow Skye chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I was reading this while petting my kittens named Al and Ivan, I almost died from blood lose from my nose but reading this is totaly worth the scratches from my kittens. They freaked out when I squeled.
lecat chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Oh my god closet yaoi fans in the Oval Office can you image like the senators or somthing standing outside the door? Hillary Clinton is that you?

LOL
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
FUCK ARE YOU ME?

I was trying to write phone sex and got stuck. Then I found this, went 'wtf' and starting laughing like a pervert.

SO FUCKING FUNNY and awesome.

Omg...it's...rpg like but I don't care it was EPIC.

I know someone is going to bitch about that but...hell idc! I can't...stop laughing and drooling. It's like wonderful funny crack Russiamerica.

I dunno what else to say...I dunno what else to say ._.
Usagi323 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Even though I like RusAme more then AmeRus that was TOO hot! *drooling*
WickedMisery chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
O...M...G...! Ah! That was like..the best phone sex I have read so far! Omg, the descriptivness was great.

Thanks so much for this. God Russia and America are so FiNe!

heh, I was reading and drinking some coffee and I got to a good part and blew it all over my keyboard.

damn you!

Thanks again :3
sbdrag chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
OMG YES! XD THAT WAS AWESOME!

i've been looking for a good RusXAmera fic, and i finally found a really good one!

i just want to read what happened when they saw each other next o3o