Reviews for Goddess
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
ITS BECAUSE SHES ATHENA!
Hawki chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
-"There are times when it is prudent to stun and there are occasions where you shoot to kill. And this was one of those occasions where you shoot to kill."

Think this should be past rather than present tense, but at the least, I think the second sentence would have benefitted from alternate terminology to distinguish it from the end of the first (both "shoot to kill,") such as "this was the case of the latter.

-Overall, short, but I guess it works as a snapshot, which as far as I can tell, seems to be the paradigm of the contest. I could see Slughorn making such an observation.
littlegirlgonemad chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
wow! i never imagined slughorn could be awed by his contemporary, but this is very realistic and totally beievable:)
Heart of Spellz chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Brilliant, again! It's short and directly to the point, which often times makes things much better and places more perspective on them. That's what you've done here, I think. I love your descriptions when you're comparing the Death Eaters with McGonagall. They are beautiful.

I'm a judge helping elibubble with this challenge, so here's my score for you:

Characterisation: 5/5

Grammar: 5/5

Use of Prompt: 5/5

Overall Effect: 3/5

Total: 18/20
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
As I said before, you are terrific at writing short, but impacting fics :D McGonagall is cool, its great to read a fic that emphasises that fact! And now I am itching to reread the books :P