Reviews for Like father like son
Greekgeekspy chapter 1 . 2/23
Not to be technical but her name is Eris, not Iris. Iris is the goddess of rainbows, while Eris is the goddess of Chaos. Just saying.
Pirate gypsy chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Please continue this story. There's not enough of this kind of story, much less well written like this one. Please update soon!
HeartOfGold7 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Cool story. I'm interested to see where you take this. :) keep going!
Awsome100 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Part 2 please
Serendah Cilis chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
When is the next chapter going 2 B up?
guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
please please please continue this story, its got a lot of potential in it and i would love to read the next chapter
Afro-Ryn96 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I think this is a great story and a fantastic idea! It's fantastic for a first story and I can't wait until you update!
TearsDrippingDown chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I thought you said a new chappy soon :( please update, this story has a lot of potential and so do you. Crossovers help build a writer's Strong points. So please don't give up on this story and update soon.
James Chedarhelm chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I really like it. I like how you made this relationship between Jim and Sinbad. Cant wait to see what happens next! :-)
popalot chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
OOOOOO. Very interesting story. Please update soon
imaninja41 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Alright, I LOVE the idea you've taken with this story, I really do. But your grammar is terrible, you need to use quotation marks, it'll improve the dialog greatly. And the italics thing needs to stop. You wrote nearly the whole story in italics, and it's distracting.

You should really just take this down, go through some major editing, and then repost it. if you need a beta reader, I can recommend some.
ThunderstromandLighting chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
UPDATE SOON !
Snickerdoodle22 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Interesting, I hope you will continue this story. :)
Reader's Daughter chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
keep going
you've captured my interest
becky199756 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Why did you abandon this story?