Reviews for Her Smile
Catmint chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Awww, this really sweet, yet I like how you've captured the complexities of their relationship.
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I grinned too. That was...amazing. I love how it portrays them so well, and it shows their very...conflicted relationship in a way that most don't. Nicely done!:)
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
sweet, I really love it :)
ncis29 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Like it? I LOVE it! Very in character and simply adorable! :)
ncisfanfics chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wonderful a sequel or a second chapter.
yen35 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Nice, light piece. Enjoyed the dialogue between them.
SavvyCatJ chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Very cute. :)
Wonderfully Dreaming chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Okay so I haven't seen 2x20(?) yet since you said there were spoilers so I won't understand what spoilers are in here until I watch that episode. But anyway, beautifully written fic, I think you're right. They seem to be at their best when they fight..not really mad at each other but when they argue and kind of console each other? I think. (elevator scene)

Anyway would you let me know what was with the note Tony had in his pocket? Is it from 2x20? If so let me know why Ziva grinned anyway when she read it. Spoilers aren't a problem. (:
TonyandZivaUK chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
OMG I really REALLY like this! :D Great story!
SweetVenice chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Cute! A lot like them these days! Update soon!
Different Child chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
EEEE! TIva! Or hints of it. 333 They're just the right couple and so sweet at times and epic. 3 It's Tiva. They're nuts but it works because of that. I dunno. I liked it. He's a sweet guy sometimes. ;)
cheether chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Yes that was good. Once EJ sees more of Tony I don't think she will like him all that much because she is way too serious.
StarkContrastStartles chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This is the first of your stories that I've read but I think I'll read more after this. Just heading over to your profile now...
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I liked it.

And it is right in line with some of the conversations they've been having lately.