Reviews for Brother Body Swap A Cracked Out Drabble
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
SO funny I did a body swap piece in my fiction to (but it's more emotional) IF you'd like to read it's called Pure Ones Supernatural and I'm pretty proud of it (so far) I'd love to know what you think.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Sam must be REALLY pissed of with Dean.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
You are a bad little girl.
SoulfulSam chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Ha! I love that line about how Dean didn't even know that his face was capable of making such a bitchface. I see a lot of room here for a longer fic, this is hilarious, but it feels kind of like a plot bunny. Are we going to see more in this fic? I'd love, love, love to see more!
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hahahahaha! I LOVE THIS! LMABO! I would kill to see Dean make a Sammy b*itchface. And I think it would be comedic magic to watch those two play each other's characters! This HAS to happen! I don't think I've ever been more desperate to see something happen on Supernatural than this. Ok, well, that's not true. But the things I would like to see will never happen on screen so this the thing I'd like to see that I know they could and would actually do. LOL This rocked hun. "Does that make you angry?" Hahahahahahahaha! *hugs*
Zara Zee chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
You think Sera would go for it? She is getting more risque, what with that whole:

'Cas get out my ass!'

'I have never been in your...' dialogue.

So...

...nah...prob'ly not. :(
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Theresa, Theresa, Theresa. I love your beautiful whacked out cracky mind.