Reviews for Twined in Gold
Orangetails42 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Very, very good this writing is. Aaaannndd I'm talking like Yoda. Anyway, great job! :)
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Lovely! Absolutely gorgeous. .
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Sooo sweet! _
Afriel chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
First, I loved the fluff and the style of writing that always seemed kinda dreamy and oddly detached (ahh, I suck at descriptives). I liked how you fleshed out the characters and made them more rounded. (The film was slightly stereotypical, but it's Disney, so excused.) Also, I really admire how you have some sort of chronological order while working your way down the prompts (I'm writing my own set for Avatar, and it's so difficult to weave anecdotes chronologically to canon :(

And I smiled at 13-14, and 12 really kinda seemed to sum up so much of my life. Gah, what I'm trying to say is that I really enjoyed this fic (and the rest of your 50 sentences. I'll get around to reviewing all of them eventually!)
Cinimonn chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
You've always been good at writing and this piece is no exception to that skill. I really enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing!
pamplemousse07 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh my gosh this was AWESOME! I loved reading it. Gah, I'm speechless. It was really wonderful :)
Alexiyah chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I wish I had something more constructive to say than just "I thought this was fantastic!", but I don't. It was great! This couldn't have been easy to do, but you were able to bring out such great emotions. I laughed and I smiled and just thoroughly enjoyed this story. Well done!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
D'aaawwwwwww! Very, very touching. Wonderfully funny at times and a heartstring puller at others. I always enjoy your work. Keep writing!

P.S. Favorite character in storyMaximus