Reviews for Misaligned
WiseCandiceWise chapter 11 . 11/10/2015
I hope you update soon! It has been a while! _ This story's great!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
Dafaq did I just read? This wasn't terrible, but some of it was really creepy...
0_o
thevagrant chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
Dear Vagrantjam,

It's you. How's college? Anyway, just wanted to tell you that your story still reads pretty well. I think it was wise to delete And rewrite your later chapters, however I feel that you are taking way too long.

A YEAR? I mean, thanks for seeing your work was a pretentious load of crap after ch 11, but get it wrapped up!

No excuses!

Lukewarm Regards,

YOURSELF
update chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
Are you EVER going to update? November is starting to come to a close for Gods sake.
Jazzj chapter 16 . 7/17/2011
I really hope you keep updating this story it is so good.
seethetruth chapter 16 . 7/16/2011
wow...that was very disappointing. I was expecting more dominance from Rai, but Kaiba got to top in the end. What is up with that? Kaiba wasn't even a uke. Why did you put uke Kaiba if he wasn't going to play the part? I know you are going to say "but she had him tied up", but that wasn't even real.

Rai came out very weak in this chapter. I was expecting more toughness out of her. What is the fun in knowing that Kaiba could get out of the retrains? You let Rai have one paragraph of control before we find out it wasn't even real topping. Kaiba had all the control and got what he wanted.

I was looking forward to seeing Rai take some power for herself, but Kaiba came out on top. It was a real disappointment for me. :(
Miko Hayashi chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
So wait, Rai can't have kids? Or was she saying that to scare off Seto?
mythwriter chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
thanks for updating, please update soon.
seethetruth chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
Now that's what I'm talking about! I am totally looking forward to the next chapter after how you ended this one. Let Rai show Kaiba how strong she can be! PLEASE let her have a dominate role in the next chapter. XD
Jazzyj chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
I love this story please update
Jazzyj chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
I love this story please update
Lace Kyoko chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
FANTASTIC CHAPTER! I love hpow you portray Kaiba's playful manner. I love the interactions with each character. And I was completely thrown off by Yuya and Toshiro. Love it though. ;D my inner yaoi fangirl was reeling. :) i love this story! Rai is so awesome and I'm so glad she's giving Kaiba a chance!
Lace Kyoko chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
Hahaha I see what you did there. ;D Light x L? very subtle! XD i also caught "card games on motorcycles" back in a previous chapter. Loving the story! :) keep it up!
Residentevil06 chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
So here is another fun filled chapter! Yay! Finally Rai and Seto are making some serious progress with their complicated relationship! I do have to say though that if after all of this Rai decided to end her marriage with Seto due to a loop hole I would've been upset! Glad she didn't though, very grateful for another fantastic chapter! Thank you!
seethetruth chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
I did enjoy this chapter somewhat. My favorite part was with Kaiba's fantasy with Rai. I love how she still has the upper hand even when he is dreaming. ;)