Reviews for If At First You Don't Succeed
otkcp chapter 23 . 6/28
I'm enjoying this fic, interesting premise and well written. My only real question is in regards to Wyatt and Chris's age gap? In canon Chris is conceived ob Wyatt's 1st birthday, not his second. Just curious as to why you changed it?
AJ Granger chapter 29 . 7/26/2015
I like the idea of the trinity of things that had to be done. Save Evangeline, whose daughter would be the love of Wyatt's life. Have Chris claim Excalibur as his rightful inheritance, and to prevent it having an evil influence on Wyatt, and finally, preventing Gideon from traumatizing baby Wyatt to the extent that he didn't feel safe. Then again, those things made major differences for the timeline.

Such a young Chris was a bit odd, but it ultimately worked.
gabyhyatt chapter 29 . 12/25/2014
I love it
anthi35 chapter 27 . 12/3/2014
i love the chapter but i would prefer it if you had put wyatt as arthurs heir
KaMi-HiMe BVB chapter 29 . 6/17/2014
This sooooooo needs a srequel. even if it's just a oneshot sequel. It's to0o good!

this is so bad for my healthxD
cjstar01 chapter 29 . 8/29/2013
I love it. Now don't mind me but I'm late to school now. Peace:-) :-) :-) p.s. make more please!
BlackMirrorEdge chapter 29 . 10/27/2012
Great story Thank you
FrankieRae chapter 29 . 2/3/2012
Loved it all!(:
xCourageUnderFire chapter 29 . 1/16/2012
wow, i was so entertained by this story i read it all in one sitting.

Amazing Job!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
I almost feel sorry for Chris, but he did deserve it. Poor Wyatt, he was so worried, I'm surprised he didn't use the spoon, he seemed mad enough.
MissiYoung chapter 29 . 8/26/2011
ok wow. seriously hardcore awesome. i wasn't sure i'd like this, and i HATED wyatt for awhile there, but this fic was really great and i thank you so much for sharing it!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 29 . 8/22/2011
OMG THIS WAS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR IT! I wish this story had been Canon!
wandamarie chapter 29 . 8/2/2011
great work thanks keep up the great work
wandamarie chapter 28 . 8/2/2011
thanks it was a good one
wandamarie chapter 27 . 8/2/2011