Reviews for If At First You Don't Succeed
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 29 . 10/7
This has been an amazing journey. Thank you so much.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 26 . 10/6
I figured all along Wyatt would let the cat out of the bag. Thank you for reminding me about the hippie episode. I didn't remember at first. At least Piper didn't use his full name...

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 25 . 10/6
That dream scared the hell out of me and I'm just reading the story, not living it. LOL

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 23 . 10/6
I can't remember, was Gideon just lucky or was he involved in releasing the Titans? Jury is still out on my theory...

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 21 . 10/6
Oh, Chris look at this s can of worms you are waking up to... It will be interesting to see how this situation is handled. I have a theory percolating in my brain, it will be interesting to see if I'm right.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 20 . 10/6
Huh! I hadn't realized Chris was a witch/elder hybrid. I thought he was witch/whitelighter like Wyatt. The Elders seemed to be ignorant and arrogant to me, not to mention stupid! I'm hoping Leo learns from big mistakes from the past.

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 17 . 10/5
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before now. I am guilty of binge reading. You are a very talented author. In fact, as much as I am enjoying your fanfic, I believe you could make a living writing. I know I would buy your books. Just something to think about.

I agree with you, Piper just giving up on their marriage, after all the difficulties to be together, just didn't make sense. It infuriated me so much that I boycotted Charmed. I literally just finished watching it for the first time.

I am truly enjoying your take, especially the whole ' if you don't get it right the first time, try and try again. Hearing any of them talking past or future selves reminds me of the Who's on First routine. It is comical.

So on we go!

kittyranma chapter 29 . 7/31
Oh my goodness, I love it. Write more like it.
hjghh chapter 28 . 2/8
You're really sick in your head,

you need help

and there is a law in all countries have banned corporal punishment

and therefore better cancelate suits your breasts violence stories ended up in prison
ll chapter 29 . 2/4
You're really sick in your head, you need help and I mean it!
jmhgjgh chapter 29 . 12/18/2016
You're really sick in your head, you need help and I mean it!

0000000000000
otkcp chapter 23 . 6/28/2016
I'm enjoying this fic, interesting premise and well written. My only real question is in regards to Wyatt and Chris's age gap? In canon Chris is conceived ob Wyatt's 1st birthday, not his second. Just curious as to why you changed it?
AJ Granger chapter 29 . 7/26/2015
I like the idea of the trinity of things that had to be done. Save Evangeline, whose daughter would be the love of Wyatt's life. Have Chris claim Excalibur as his rightful inheritance, and to prevent it having an evil influence on Wyatt, and finally, preventing Gideon from traumatizing baby Wyatt to the extent that he didn't feel safe. Then again, those things made major differences for the timeline.

Such a young Chris was a bit odd, but it ultimately worked.
gabyhyatt chapter 29 . 12/25/2014
I love it
anthi35 chapter 27 . 12/3/2014
i love the chapter but i would prefer it if you had put wyatt as arthurs heir