Reviews for A Piece Of Glass
Jasmine S chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Hi! I'm Jasmine Scarthing, a user who was too lazy to log in.

Wow, I like your OC! She's insane, but not in an incredibly annoying, 'I'm crazy so I have the right to be a jerk' kind of way. You know what I mean?

I love how you wrote the Joker. He's incredibly in character!
emo steve chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
this counts as one review. and i promise to keep reviewing for every chapter that you post.
btw i love Breech and i love her 'perspective '. its so damn badass.
i realy hope that you keep this story going!
Nemrut chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Very interesting story and Breech is a rather fascinating character and I love how messed up she is. The fact that she is genuinely insane and that you managed to convincingly portray that is remarkable.

But I have to say, I didn't like her backstory very much. It doesn't seem to be truly compatible with her world-views. It seems unconnected to her general outlook on ethics and humans. I would have expected a Revy-esque backstory (from Black Lagoon) where we never learn the full story behind her but get enough glimpses to see how the world/people are bad and whatnot. Her being an amoral scientist and all really just seemed...bland and cartoony (ironic, I know).

Sorry that this took such a huge part of the review because I absolutely loved the story and how you showed the characters and your interpretations of them but it is always easier to talk about the bad things rather than the good.

So yeah, love the story, not a fan of her past. Think you could have easily let that one out or at least used a different one.

Thank you for sharing this story and I hope you are well.
Roxie13 chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
I like this one plz update soon:D
hferg chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Interesting history. I like it. Looking forward to more.
Chasing Constellations chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
Oh my gosh I love this story SO MUCH! Keep writing, PLEASE, I love it! I can't wait for the next update!
Roxie13 chapter 19 . 12/20/2012
love it!
GuesssWho chapter 19 . 12/20/2012
Aww, he really does care LOL
GuesssWho chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
Well damn.
GuesssWho chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Crazy and smart and maybe correct.
Roxie13 chapter 18 . 11/24/2012
OMG
Isabella chapter 18 . 10/28/2012
I love this. I ABSOLUTLY freggin LOVE this! Your awesome I just wanted to tell you that .
Indigo Scrawl chapter 18 . 10/27/2012
Oh my god. Please insert long drawn out review on how f-ing awesome that was, because I am completely speechless. Next chapter I will post a very long review to make up for my lack of words, but right now my mind has been completely blown.
Roxie13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I Love how you used the Joker Blogs. I can't wait for series 2!
Lornaa chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
In love with this story. You deserve hundreds of reviews!