Reviews for Your Name Is Not In My Vocabulary
Cheshire chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, Hinamori Amu. Most popular girl in school, strongest girl in school, and, girlfriend of THE hottest guy in school. See that guy over there with that emo haircut and midnight blue hair? Yeah that's him. Surrounding him are, his most "loyal" friends. Nagihiko (I seriously think he's gay) with the lavender-dyed hair and Kukai, the guy with your typical, expected looks. Brown hair, green eyes. Yeah, pretty normal.

This sucks. Completely. I mean really, you make Amu sound like an overconfident bitch bragging about her hot mysterious boyfriend. Frankly, it sounds as if you're putting a little of yourself in the story, and that is never good.

Seriously, you fail as a writer.
Minnie x Boo x shunn chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Shorttt buh good 3 Glad dat yuu updateed... thought that yuu weren't gunna continue this fic anymore 3
lifeisagame7 chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I'm very confused... what is the relationship between chapter 1 and 2? is there a time lapse, or flashback? i like the 2nd chapter better... but i don't exactly know what happened :( sorry
alchemistlover14 chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I like~ Can't wait to read the next chapter so please update soon! :)
Minnie x Boo x shunn chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Wow wanna noe wat happens nextt. iAlsoo wannaa noe why hee wentt outt withh utau & how they broke up one other thingg iLove this plzz udateeee
alchemistlover14 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I like the story already. Just please try to make the chapters. I look forward to reading some more. Please update soon! :)