Reviews for The Devil's Laughter
DwhyD chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
D: D: D: D:D: D: D: D:D: D: D: D:D: D: D: D:D: D: D: D:D: D: D: D:D: D: D: D:D: D: D: D:D: D: D: D:D: D: D: D:D: D: D: D:D: D: D: D:D: D: D: D:D: D: D: D:D: D: D: D:D: D: D: D:vD: D: D: D:vD: D: D: D:D: D: D: D:D: D: D: D: poor kanda...D: D; D: it was kinda sick but rad, nevertheless ;) *sigh I wanted Allen to be raped, :'( It's cuter that way (sry, I'm a yullen fan)
NekoYullenDragonAssassin chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Wow. I love this story. But, i was thinking that Allen could of joined them. hehehe.
suki kuran chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I love this story it awesome it so detailed and long keep up the awesome work
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
...the Link part was really unnecessary but I guess now I know where Link is...
Also I'm pretty much fine with the no comfort Yullen/AreKan or sequel! ;D This story doesn't need one n my opinion. :3
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I really liked it.
SkinBones chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That was the most beautifully twisted things that I've every read in my 18 years of existence. And I just read the ending of Berserk manga chapter 13. And that's saying a lot! I'm sure this beautiful piece of literature will forever haunt me and help me chain my virginity to the end of time. I will forever live of celibacy and became a nun. Thank you for scarring me for life and I enjoyed every waking moment of reading it! I guess im just as fucked up!

I really hope you can wright a continuation or perhapes a sequel? I have a suggestion if your intreasted. It takes right after your fic: after the tentacle rape of Kanda. Kanda shows no emotion what happen and Allen is severely mind fuck and doesn't bother brining it up and goes along with Kanda and pretends the incident never happend. Easy said then done right? WRONG! In fact that incubus left some pheromone inside Kanda and he's still serverly horny and wants to bone anything that moves. And there's Allen. Yeah you could guess where I'm going with this. It's your choice if you want to write or not it's that you left kind of a cliff hanger and I just want to see what happens to Kanda and Allen. My demented mind demands it! KUDOS!
Tsumujikaze chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Is it had that I enjoyed that...?
STVamp chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
this had me crying! it was so disgustingly disturbingly good.. i feel so bad for kanda!
rAoMe chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I'm a pretty messed up fujoshi to like this... and even though kanda is my favorite character i very much enjoyed watching kanda go through this torture. Sorry kanda, acually i'm not sorry, because i loved this story
Sque-Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
hmm... interesting. If you don't like tentacle rape, why did you make one? Honest curiosity, I mean, it was so detailed. Did you feel disgusted making it since you hate his stuff so much? I want to know, the curiosity is itching at me.
Kagehide chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wow! That's HOT!
Rosella6199 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
That was an hilarious ending, how could they both brush it off like that... OMG! That was an overload of the use of the word fuck! But it was interesting to read.
Anoynomous chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
10,000 / 5 stars
Uzumaki Meme chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
"sob" "sob" "sob"
forever-sweet chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Is it bad that I found this more fascinating than horrifying?