Reviews for My Pride is a Hurricane
Daxen123 chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Hehehehehe naruto better prepare for Juvias obsession over whoever she loves good chapter by the way I recommend putting up a song to listen to when naruto shows the world what happened on the den den mushi
The song is
The Master from Code Geass
D. Burn chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
You sir, are a genius among geniuses. A true diamond amidst coal. I have read only a handful of stories that rival the content and high level of writing you exhibit in your stories. I am truly sad you are inflicted with illness, and I truly hope you recover.
Zikarn Krais chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
I want this Naruto to fail miserably.

I'm sorry, but I really do. I want Madara to succeed like never before.

And I want it to all go down brilliantly.

Because what better way to have it than the hero is struck down, only in the last minute to rise up and save everything.

It's no fun if the hero just wins all the time, losses give just as much if not more development than wins.
majishan chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Juvia?! then you're including Fairy Tail in this?
Dregus chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
oh lord... so not only naruto and one piece, but bleach characters and even a bit of fairy tail, even if so far the latter two only have very few characters... so far.
obsidiandroid chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Nice touches on the chapter, nice to see naruto killing people, I find it annoying when authors get naruto to fight in this type of battles and for somehow not once will he use a lethal attack or simply finish off the enemy. Hope to see more from you in the near future.
CelestialSilhouette chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
...And the battle comes to a close. When you had Naruto finish off Blackbeard back at Impel Down, I expected Whitebeard to survive, not for Naruto to get his devil fruit power. Pretty cool.

The previews you provide are much appreciated, and I like how you're not restricting yourself to characters from Naruto and One Piece for this crossover; Juvia's addition should make for some interesting theatre.

Looking forward to seeing updates for the stories you mentioned, as well as this one. Also, how about an update for Master of Shadows, as well?
StrongGuy159 chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Cool chapter continue & put Retsu Unohana in Naruto's Harem & crew as the ship's doctor please.
PlrStaley chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Epic chapter keep it up!
Samnamikaze23 chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Loved this can't wait for the wraiths vs akatsuki
SoulMore chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
FAN!
jackseaweedjackson chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Dude u are amaizing. To be able to write chapters for ur stories in the condition u r in, specially when ur stories are of this cuality, is simply awesome. Hope you feel better and you keep recovering.
Garso chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
great chapter!
update soon please
juvia?amazing
0011101001100110 chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Awesome, thank you for another chapter. Hope you recover from your malady.
voidprince chapter 10 . 2/24/2014