Reviews for My Pride is a Hurricane
AquilaPallas129 chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
I thought Juvia was from Fairy Tail?
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
...I think... you've got a portion of this chapter that's missing...?
Right near the end, where Sasuke makes some sort of suggestion just around where Naruto breaks out Crocodile, it seems like there's a missing bit, because it doesn't really make sense. It's like it jumped scenes a bit?
Well, interesting start to this story anyway! :D
Kai chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Good story. Keep writing.
MistyLuck chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
I love this story! I mean, all the characters are ridiculously strong, but seeing as they are some of the most wanted criminals in the world and many were ensconced in Level 6 of Impel Down, you're actually just doing the characters justice. Plus, considering how you're using Akatsuki in this story, it's more than understandable that everyone still needs to grow stronger and learn a bit of teamwork beyond what they can already do in order to be able to defeat such an organization. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter !
dragonlily22 chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
Please update soon! Its been months! I beg of you!
Arford chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Wow. Rare moment for me to actually like a OnePiece fanfic. Good job
DCMatriXHunter chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
keep up the great work. it's a highly interesting story
eligio123 chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
Very entertaining so far, can't wait for the next chapter.
Alice Eraser chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
I think this is an amazing story! I really want to see what happened next in Naruto's adventures! XD
Alice Eraser chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
This leaves me absolutely speechless! XD
R-dude chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Okay, Tenten's indignation over Akainu trying to kill her was particularly hilarious, considering she attacked him first and was only too happy stabbing the shit out of him.
R-dude chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
I forgot to mention Mihawk in my earlier review. Throw in Doflamingo as well, for that matter.

Trying to make a new character look strong by having them easily beat a canonical character that is established as being the best of the best does not work.
R-dude chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
I can sort of understand why you would want to overpower your main character and his allies to ridiculous proportions, even if it's a bad thing to do.

What I do not understand is why you decided to make Garp, the admirals and Sengoku this weak. Nobody wants to read about a guy toying and/or one-shotting his enemies again and again, especially when they are the top tier fighters in the One Piece universe. Where is the plot (or fun) in that?
Moreover, by making the admirals so pitifully and practically spitting overpowered new characters you utterly destroy the canonical balance of power between the marines and, well, everyone else.

Character bashing and overpowered characters are bad and you should feel bad.
RandomKarma37 chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
fantastic the story's good as and looking forward to more chapters
SpecialLittleSnowflake chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
I need the next chapter...
744 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »