Reviews for My Pride is a Hurricane
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Great story so far. I wonder what Sasuke's fruit is about though...
SpecialLittleSnowflake chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Okay, I just stopped reading this story (homework sucks) and thought I had enough time to review, and I just have to say that this is by far the absolute best Naruto/One Piece crossover story I have read to-date. Not sure if you're still updating or where the story is right now (still a little behind... gotta fix that...) but I hope you continue to update you're amazing story!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Great story so far. Please update soon! Quite sad that Whitebeard has to go in this story.
christopherS chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
I love this so far keep up the great work
Stratre chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
that was awesome
Xenter chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
More more more , probably more characters from another anime?
Xenter chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Awesome! Akatsuki has finally shown themselves... Juvia? that would be Mizu Mizu no Mi, Fairy tail Water Logia? Nice :P, she got super stalker ability like Hinata.

Can't wait for next chapter.
Xenter chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Darn a lot of big name just died... but then their power probably no where near Akatsuki members in this fanfic.
TheStormkun chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Amazing more please
SoulMore chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
FAN!
Veggielover1 chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
Loved the update. The reaction by Naruto was particularly poignant.
Sola Caelesti chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
Damn, I always did hate that Whitebeard had to die, but it was meant to be... This story just brought me to tears on his departure. I hope you do not succumb to your illness, my friend, for if you do, then I shall greatly miss the pure awesomeness of your stories.
sereneskydragonslayer chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
so funny! . Juvia, you are perfect for this story!
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
heres the link only 1 day left
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
jouninofkonoha chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Would it matter if I vote in SOPA cause I am not from America (am an Indian)...anyway good story ..lookin forward to future chaps
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »