Reviews for My Pride is a Hurricane
Ehahaha! Priceless!
jerome16 chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Awsome
StrongGuy159 chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Amazing chapter continue please & STOP SOPA PLEASE!
roboguy45 chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
I wonder what Anko's power will be LOL Knew she would be a pirate, wonder if Konohamaru will be joining and if he will have a Zoan monkey ability.
Daxen123 chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Hehehehehe hahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAhAh ahhhhh...
Good chapter and why do they keep trying to screw us over we already took Sopa down once STOP IT NOW
LGC - xCondorz chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
My sides hurt from laughing at that little teaser - damn u know how to keep a guy interested in a story.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
i'm personally looking forward to the interlude of sorts.. too much epicness isn't good for my heart. hoping for quick recovery!
pdeneroff3204 chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Bwahaha, great chapter! Looking forward to the chaos coming in the next chapter, great job on this one man!
Skipper917 chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Great Job!
n0mster chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Glad to hear that your surgeries were a success even if you're feeling crappy right now, hopefully your recovery will go off without a hitch.

Anyway, it's certainly interesting to see Naruto inherit the mantle of Yonkou along with the entirety of Whitebeard's crew (many which already have been shown to be extremely powerful). The fact that he was entrusted with Whitebeard's own Devil Fruit was the icing on the cake (delicious delicious icing).

The emotions definitely shone through and the effect of Whitebeard's passing was clearly felt. I'm pretty apprehensive though about the happenings of the next chapter, I've never been especially fond of tragedy and I do hope that whoever proves to be the fatality isn't one of Naruto's paramours. I was also a little surprised that it appears that somebody on Naruto's crew seems to actually be chasing after Sasuke (if the amorous screams in the preview are any indication).

As always, looking forward to your next update.
Jarjaxle chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Whitebeard Pirates joined the Wraiths!? YES Pretty Please! This would get 100x more Awesome if he Accepts Shirohige Kaizokus!

This is getting more amazing by every second, even if you tossed Canon out of the Window and Buried it Six feet Under. With planting a Tree above it...
Rezuvious chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
that preview LOL really looking forward to it
axl88x chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
This story just keeps getting better. Also, congratulations on your current state of still-being-alive-ness! I'm really glad to hear that you made it through your surgeries alright.

You know, the fact that you've kept writing through all of this is really astounding. Not to sound sappy or anything, but you're really inspiring. You've kept writing wonderful and intriguing stories while you went through major surgeries, and your writing is as good as ever! I've never been much of a writer, but you make me think that I could at least try harder in English class. Thanks for being you. I really hope you feel better quickly!
Daedric X chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
I'm probably the only one who is disappointed that Juvia from Fairy Tail is here. Honestly, I find her annoying, like 5 seconds and I'm gonna kill her on the spot.
Other than that, It's good, love the plot; still have no idea why you bring other people from different animes/mangas/etc. Especially Zarkrai (Whatever his name is from Bleach... 3rd Captian?). Ah the point is, keep it up lol.
narutoDkurosaki chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
The new arc is really gonna be a good one and Ino was sasuke's fiancé
738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »