Reviews for My Pride is a Hurricane
Veggielover1 chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
Loved the update. The reaction by Naruto was particularly poignant.
Sola Caelesti chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
Damn, I always did hate that Whitebeard had to die, but it was meant to be... This story just brought me to tears on his departure. I hope you do not succumb to your illness, my friend, for if you do, then I shall greatly miss the pure awesomeness of your stories.
sereneskydragonslayer chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
so funny! . Juvia, you are perfect for this story!
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
heres the link only 1 day left
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
jouninofkonoha chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Would it matter if I vote in SOPA cause I am not from America (am an Indian)...anyway good story ..lookin forward to future chaps
KingLoitl chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
update please! OMG i can not WAIT to read this story in the next chapters, naruto leading Whitebeards pirates, (now wraiths) with his powers? boo fucking yah!
Im Not Itachi chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
Damn! Really zooming through the story line, aren't you?
shadowoftheblackdeat chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
update soon! This story is awesome! Also, I vote STOP SOPA!
But I can't seem to find the site where you can put your vote on to stop it. :/
Any help here please?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Oh snap Naruto is gonna be a Yonko,alright is he gonna claim Fishman Island I hope he does and he is the new boss of the Whitebeard Pirates no one in their right mind is gonna challenge him now except another Yonko. Anyway good chapter keep it up and feel better!
SHONENJUMP Guy chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Lately this story has been making absolutely no sense to me. might as well unfav it.
ninja master reborn chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
s.o.p.a is back everyone vote to stop it or no more fanfics...ever!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Ehahaha! Priceless!
jerome16 chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Awsome
StrongGuy159 chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Amazing chapter continue please & STOP SOPA PLEASE!
roboguy45 chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
I wonder what Anko's power will be LOL Knew she would be a pirate, wonder if Konohamaru will be joining and if he will have a Zoan monkey ability.
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »