Reviews for My Pride is a Hurricane
Sraiden chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Naruto whitebead's grandson? heheh this really sounds interesting, I can't wait to see the crew he will have and the hell he will give in the marines HQ ! Update soon please! :)
Toshiro Ricky chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
That a lot of one story u have there neonzangetsu-san. . . Please keep the good work
John JE chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
great story so far! can't wait to see whats in store for the future!
Kyubbiman chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This story looks like it has lots of potential. Keep it up. Just don't god mod Naruto. It's nice to watch him struggle every now and then
chm01 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
looking foward to the next chapter and I hope you get better.
miner249er chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
confusing & interesting!:)
The Flying Spaghetti Monster chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This is nice
The Sad Reaper chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Great first chapter. Makes me wonder what sasukes cursed fruit power is... Can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
nice
Jrf Steel chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
With just over 7,000 words you have my attention with this story. It is a great start and I hope to read more soon.
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I plan on making something similar to this, only instead on an Impel Down prisoner, Naruto would be Pluton that Croc was looking for.
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
You do realize the one possessing the Kaze Kaze no mi is Monkey D. Dragon right?

Well at least you did have Naruto eat the Kitsu Kitsu no mi: Model Kyuubi no Yoko.

Sasuke better not have the sharingan, strong COO Haki I will accept but in the OP universe there in no haxing or trolling eyes.
Patsuki21 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
A very interesting story I know you can make this a great story but try to avoid over used concepts the kaze kaze fruit I'll let slide. Though as long as you avoid having naruto join luffy which I think is the direction your going you will be fine great and interesting so far
Kampretzz chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I think wind is one of the most powerful element. It can cut and push, intangible, invisible, create mirage and lightning (see Nami clima tact abilities), bend light, create tornado and whirlpool, and don't forget vacuum (by removing air), extinguish fire (fire won't last without air), freeze stuff and control stuff on air (such as sand, water, knifes, etc). I'm sure there are more stuff wind/air can do, so do your best improving Naruto.
Lazy Ronin Ryumori chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
The air msnipulation curses fruit ability is a little more that overused, but I still like the story. One thing I would like to see change, in all of your newer stories, is less description on the little things. For instance in one of your stories you used like have the chapter describing Hinata waking up Naruto. I think its great in all that you can writing that much on something so trivial, but I believe I can speak for most when I say that this partially bores and some times confuses your readers.
744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »