Reviews for My Pride is a Hurricane
Battosai25 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
great story

looking forward to Naruto's fight with Blackbeard
AnAddictedReader chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Pretty good so far, can't wait for the next update.
KittyWillCutYou chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
dude, Tayuya's ability...*clapping* this is great! Beautifully written, it's only just begun, and I can't wait for more! update soon~
Cpt.Sparoe chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
wow, like the idea. ready and waiting to read your nest chapter :)
iampieman chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
So Tayuya the musician and Sasuke first it. I wounder who you will have for the rest of Naruto's cerw and will they be form the Naruto-verse. if so i just going to try to guess who they are for its fun for me XD.

Tsunade or Shizune to be the Doctor for well.. it make cense they ARE doctors.

Sniper well maybe TenTen or Kidōmaru for they both specializes in long rang attacks.

Yamato(for his Wood Release) or Kankurō(for well his puppets) to be the Shipwright.

For the Chef maybe Ayame(one word ramen) Chōji(for he LOVES food)

or Mei Terumī(think of it, cooking and frying with Lava and to boil something in a instant)

Navigator, hell could be someone form the Hyūga clan for thier may be Shikamaru (has an IQ of over 200,plus being lazy as he is and watching the clouds all the time)

Archaeologist (if you have it for the story) Shikamaru also(again IQ over 200) or maybe you just want a sexy female for the profession like Samui or Kurenai Yūhi.

Anko for an Assassin/spy (for well, it be nice to see her as a cerw member,also think will get along nicely with Naruto)

Tell me if im in the ballpark with this or not. Hoping for more of this badass story and for a Harem full of Hot women!
fanofmany chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Hmm so Tayuya is here eh? wonder who else XD
THEKyuubi27 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I love this story! So badass dude! I hope you make the chapters even longer as the story goes on...
rodz chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
how old is naruto and who's in the harem
karthik9 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
ebm6969 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Do you believe in love at first sight cause I'm head over heals with this story.
Zaru chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Hey NZ. Can you PM me? I wanna talk to you about something.
The Three Stoogies chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
a very interesting story update soon
Tenro100 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
cool chapter
Lord Edric chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
sweet I cant wait for the next chapter
Takai153 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Yay Tayuya! I love her. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the awesome work and please update as soon as you can.
784 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »