Reviews for The Fierceness of a Storm
Silvanesti chapter 9 . 3/12
But... Is this the end? I can't find any more sequels. I guess this can be an end, since there is some hope, but it feels unfinished. I like this story, all its parts, and hoped for more.
T'Pel chapter 1 . 3/6
I just want to start by saying that you are a phenomenal writer! I first discovered your story 'My Name Is Jim Kirk' a few months ago and it was absolutely captivating. I have been binge reading all of your Star Trek works for the past few days (when I really should have been studying for exams lol) and i haven't been disappointed with a single one. I spent the last two hours of my life obsessively reading all three parts to this series. It was mesmerizingly tragic, and deceptively beautiful. You have an amazing talent with words, as I'm sure you know already. Maybe it's a bit of a long shot, since the last update on this series was in 2011, but I really hope you can update the series. It's been an emotional roller coster, and I'm not ready leave.
MarieKR chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Will there be more of this storyline?
ChernobylKrigare chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Had you written more for this series? I can't say it's enjoyable, given the subject, but I haven't stopped reading this series since the first chapter tonight. Well done.
phantom's love chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
This series is both excellent and heartbreaking. I could totally see Spock or any vulcan reacting to the loss of any limb especially a hand that way and it is totally believable the way Jim reacts to everything.
Hope I can find the next enstallment your profile page isn't scrolling down properly for me to look through all your stories.
Kalidris chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
OMG, I just read all 3 parts of this series and I'm completely at a loss of what to say. This fic is totally awesome and I deeply hope you still plan on keeping this going on?
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Sad jim left but he needed to go back
The Ga chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
This story is so hard to read from an emotional standpoint but beautifully written and am anxious to see where you take it.

I am a big fan of all your stories. "My Name is Jim Kirk" is one of my favorite AUs as is "Against the dying of the light".
sugarowls chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
lol - "Pike had used it himself a few times - and frequently on Jim Kirk."

SO TRUE.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
aw. Very sweet ending to this piece you did it perfectly! Can't wait to see where this universe goes...keep up the great work!
apie chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
Ok so I pretty much read all 3 parts to this series in one day(when I should have been studying macroeconomics,D'oh!) but this was totally worth it :). This story is beautiful...it makes me feel tight with angst but I love it so...I can hardly wait for more...I'm on the edge of my seat!
Milarca chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
That last sentence. Is too beautiful for words.
Milarca chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
You write such good dialogue, Matt. So many compliments, but that one always sticks out :)
Milarca chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
:( Spock needs to have some sense knocked into him..
Milarca chapter 5 . 7/21/2011