Reviews for The Fierceness of a Storm
Kaniner chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Had you written more for this series? I can't say it's enjoyable, given the subject, but I haven't stopped reading this series since the first chapter tonight. Well done.
phantom's love chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
This series is both excellent and heartbreaking. I could totally see Spock or any vulcan reacting to the loss of any limb especially a hand that way and it is totally believable the way Jim reacts to everything.
Hope I can find the next enstallment your profile page isn't scrolling down properly for me to look through all your stories.
Kalidris chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
OMG, I just read all 3 parts of this series and I'm completely at a loss of what to say. This fic is totally awesome and I deeply hope you still plan on keeping this going on?
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Sad jim left but he needed to go back
The Ga chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
This story is so hard to read from an emotional standpoint but beautifully written and am anxious to see where you take it.

I am a big fan of all your stories. "My Name is Jim Kirk" is one of my favorite AUs as is "Against the dying of the light".
sugarowls chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
lol - "Pike had used it himself a few times - and frequently on Jim Kirk."

SO TRUE.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
aw. Very sweet ending to this piece you did it perfectly! Can't wait to see where this universe goes...keep up the great work!
apie chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
Ok so I pretty much read all 3 parts to this series in one day(when I should have been studying macroeconomics,D'oh!) but this was totally worth it :). This story is beautiful...it makes me feel tight with angst but I love it so...I can hardly wait for more...I'm on the edge of my seat!
Milarca chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
That last sentence. Is too beautiful for words.
Milarca chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
You write such good dialogue, Matt. So many compliments, but that one always sticks out :)
Milarca chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
:( Spock needs to have some sense knocked into him..
Milarca chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
JIM :D You're back
Milarca chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I remember reading the first words to this so long ago, of the beach, the disaster, and then the waiting and hoping for Kirk to go to Spock. When he never did I stopped; I don't think I was ready for it. And it's not what I expected it to be. It's caring and real and painful and hopeful, all at the same time. And it really showed me some things, about human nature and life. I've never read about a situation like that and how it can hurt the people involved, and yet, all that hurt is sometimes better than death. That if you survive the end of the world there is still something after, something does happen after "the end." I don't think I could read it because I hadn't passed an important milestone in my own life, about passing through that ether. And now I see that things do happen after that, that sometimes you have to overcome fears to really live ;) Wow. That's cool. I love this story so much.
Milarca chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I hope Spock accepts Jim eventually. It wouldn't feel right for it to be instantaneous, but I hope Spock at least tries to forgive Jim. I have a question, too: did you know exactly where this would go when you started?
Milarca chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Well I'm going to stop for a bit, I do need to eat and all that xD But I'm very glad *something* has happened to get Spock on the road to recovery. I wished they would talk to each other - do they? That would be nice. Anyway, very emotionally charged, this one. I'm almost a bit numb to it because of the absurdity of Jim's previous reluctance to help *his partner* through such a traumatic event, but it's interesting to read about it all knowing this happens.