Reviews for Always You
mischeviousmuffin chapter 10 . 5/11
Yes I am interested in Gellert meeting Albus's family
YoChicken chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
please, please write a mini-sequel! that would be so much fun! *-*
Tigercard chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
This was beautiful. And PLEASE, write that fic where Gellert meet's Albus's extended family! that sounds like pure gold!
katie chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
I love your stories! I love that they're all interconnected in some way, and you get secondary couples all over the place who are seriously the cutest!
I'd love it if you would do a Domi/Christopher story. I think they're a really interesting pairing that you haven't really explored yet, other than as a secondary, or tertiary pairing.
There's so much that could go on there, just by virtue of him being this mute werewolf, and everyone's horrific reactions and prejudice to him, but Domi's kickass, screw you all kind of attitude.
Not really a review of this chapter per say, but I do love your characterisation, Louis/Rory in 'Partners' is particularly strong, and I love that version of Scorp/Al the most I think, although I'll admit to procrastinating ridiculously by reading all your HP fics, despite the fact I definitely do NOT have time for that haha!
Lobe ya chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Why oh why did I not read this earlier? It, and it's prequal were sooo good! I love all of your work,
natsuki23 chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
So sweet! I loved it! Thank god everything turned out alright!
Lady Moiraina chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
I think a short fic with Gellert meeting Albus' army obsessed relatives would be great! I love everything you write! I'm so happy with everything you've written and I'm getting into other series and games just because I want to read your fics on them!

A true fan always!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
This is a great story. I do wish there could have been more Al/Scorpious though...
I'm glad you finished it though instead of just abandoning it.
mikako17 chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
It's funny that Albus called football the "British" version since the vast majority of the world call it football so it can't really be the "British" version. Usually when people want to make sure that others understand which football they're talking about they say that it's not American football.
ocean's pebble chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
::raises hand:: I'd be interested in Gellert meeting Albus's relatives. And the only loose thread I could possibly see is Christopher being a werewolf posing a problem for his and Domi's relationship as you already wrote in Aurors trying to get Christopher killed over rumors that he and Domi slept together.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
cant wait for gellert to meet the family :)
RedStalkingDeath chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
This story (and Only You) is absolutely brilliant - I have no words... And I'd definitely be interested in reading about Gellert meeting Albus army obsessed family! I'm very curious, though: what exactly had Gellert written on that note to Astoria (pointers to Draco) ?
DemeRain chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
This pair of stories was my first foray in to next gen HP fanfic and I have a formal complaint. The fact this story was so good and has invariably set the bar so high, all of the next gen stories I read in the future will pale in comparison. That said, thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
please please please write more about Albus and Gellert!
Tyepsalon chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was a really lovely story and it was worth reading both parts. I added you to my favorite authors list rather than add all of the stories you've written that I liked because it would be too much ).