Reviews for Will & Kate, Plus Eleven?: A Royal Wedding Oneshot
Yanosky chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Did you get this idea from the photo bomb of Matt smith at the royal wedding
pigeontoed572 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Of course; silly Doctor. I really like your fics. x
feelingtwofootsmall chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Again, I suddenly find that I haven't reveiwed any of this stuff! Yeesh, where's my mind been? (oh that's right, in Sherlock Crack-land. Anyway.) Wonderfulness! Wonderfulness!

The Queen in her nice little yellow suit, whacking the Doctor over the head with a nice, hard handbag... ah the memories! Which leaves me wondering exactly what he did to the Queen in the first place, and what ensued... O_O Great job!

MurderousPen chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I was literally crying from laughing so hard! That was bloody brilliant!
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
You have *exactly* eleven reviews for this. I'm loathe to disrupt that, but this is too beautiful for me not to review, sorry _

Ah,'re really not making a name for yourself with the Queen, are you? Crashing her grandson's wedding is just the icing on the (wedding) cake.

Eleven was ~perfect~ here. I love how he just stumbled into the wedding by accident, then proceeded to babble on despite the guns and Lizzy's handbag aimed at him :D
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
HEE HEE HEE! Beware when grandmas attatck! Is this a one shot or are you going to have a chapter where Will tells Kate that his family are werewolves?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Ha! ahem, let me rephrase that... ha! Okay, well, i mean that in a good way! If anyone crashed the Royal Wedding, we all know exactly who it would be! I just have a question/britpick: apparently William's last name is Windsor-Mountbatten (not sre how to spell the last bit)? I'm not sure, but my mom said it was hyphenated b/c the Queen's husband's name is Mountbatten. I could be wrong... great fic anyway!
bikelock28 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
haha! legend! classic! the wedding- which i went to and spent all morning waiting to see- and doctor who, the best tv programme ever. classic, excellent, well done! i especially like "hello wembley stadium!". :D
Terra Young chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Great job!
Jax-In-Neverland chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Haha that wad hillarious! I love the queen hitting him with her handbag and the fact that they had met before.

You got the doctors personality spot on, well done.

Ollie xx
Anjirika chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Lol. This was cute. Nice to see a fellow Whovian has posted a tribute to the wedding. _
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Very, very nice! I LOVE that the Queen hit him with her handbag. What does she carry in that handbag anyway? She doesn't have to hand over her credit card at Starbucks, or the grocery store... And I would LOVE to know what the smack was for, too ; )

Thanks for posting this. I was hoping someone would write a Doctor at the Wedding fic. (Now I need to go take a nap as I have been up since 4:15 this morning to watch the live coverage...
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I am amused. And quite certain that Her Majesty will have quite a lot to say on the subject the next time she and the Doctor encounter each other!
YC17 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
this was kinda weird but quite good

i luved kate middletons dress i watched the wedding on tv i loved the balcony thing but if ur story had actualy happened it may have been a bit more interestin :)
greenerGrass09 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
hilarious! and what exactly did she mean by "old friend"? not both Elizabeth's! if so, the doctor certainly deserved that smack.

but we still love him : )

i would've definitely been the first person to tune in if he was there!