Reviews for A Loose Connection
Elluzions chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
I loved Draco in this fic! His characterization and interaction with both Hermione and their daughter was precious. Thanks for sharing!
skari chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Lol, this story was amazing, sweet, well written and just as a dramione should be. I really really liked it.
skari chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
I couldn't help but laugh at this,nice
skari chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Lol, dracon and AriAna are perfect together
skari chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Lol, good, very good.
Yeghishe chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
A satisfying ending. I would love to see their life together.
-y
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Exciting beginning.
-y
EStrunk chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
So that wasn't what I expected. I like Draco's observations on the damage that was done to his parents' relationship. Another vicious Weasley. Although at least they do have a reason.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh - wow! A lot happened there. Ron was a total jerk - although I loved the drama of having him blow up the tree. I like Draco's "how long" questions.
hkmac chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
I enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Amelya chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
This story is so compelling I just read it in one go. The main characters are portreyed so well the choices they make under the circumstances seem natural. I wish Harry and Ron made slightly more of an appearance in the later chapters though, especially that they had an important role to play at the beginning og the story. However, the pacing is good and the end just fantastic. Thanks for sharing:)
noctuas chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
"It might not be love now, but it could very well be one day." I really like how you used that to finish your story, I can't believe you haven't gotten any more reviews for your story; it's great!
sunshiined chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
This is a sweet story. I like that you ended it realistically, hinting at something more instead having the two professing their complete and undying love for one another which is so cliche
isabellsahcullen chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
This was a really great story! I loved the plot line and I felt the characters were believable, that you kept them true to who they were. Thanks for sharing! :D
yay chapter 5 . 1/10/2012