Reviews for No, And I Don't Care
Myx Nyx chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Yay! I love these scenes!
rizzlesandtivashipper chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Love it!
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Muaha... laughing so much.
Very good.
That's the way it could go. Betting in RL it would.

Thanks for the smile-bringing ff
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Great scene.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Ok, I adore when Jane gets a jab into the squad room before her boss can...
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
LOL, this was great! Loved it D
Swishla chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Gotta love Jane, woman of action and not talk. Heh heh, great one shot. Jane's "in-your-face" attitude was so over the top yet so entirely Jane. Very well done.
isla1113 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Ha wish I had been able to do that instead of worry about my career/family. Maybe things would be different. Thanks your stories make me think. :)
Gatefan1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Adorable ficlet!
linelm chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This was absolutely wonderful! Funny and sweet!
dolfins35 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Yep, Jane is definitely not a talker but I like her way of doing...she kissed Maura senseless..sigh, how nice. I like assertive Jane.

"I smudged your lipstick"-that was sweet, Jane taking care of her girl. And they continue along like a normal day, nice.

"Have fun with the dead people, Sweetheart"- a very Jane statement, maybe not the Sweetheart part but we can all hope one day...Short but great, can't be anything but great when you're writing it.
I wan2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Whoa... and Jane's response to everybody staring and as the Brits would say "... nothing to see here, move along now.."
Drumchik chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I love that Maura is speechless after Jane kisses her, and when the kiss is over the two of them are just continuing on as usual. Loved it.
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This. Needs to happen.
afret2010 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I'm going to have to use the "c" word (no not that "c" word!) Cute...this was very cute. I'm sure neither Jane or Maura would like that characterization but there it is. Well done.