Reviews for No, And I Don't Care
Gestir chapter 1 . 2/15
The classic Jane "What?!". I love it.
I sorta-enjoy worried and angsty Jane who struggles with her identity but I enjoy assertive Jane a lot more. Good for her, and for Maura most likely. I wish them a very... _strenuous_ life together. I can say that, right? Well, they're off to a good start.

Thank you for dodging that particular trap, and sharing. It's a pleasure to read.
malexfaith chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh that was cute. Been getting a little of smiles reading your stuff. Thanks heaps for sharing
Paullie chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Loved it!
Myx Nyx chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Yay! I love these scenes!
rizzlesandtivashipper chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Love it!
connyx chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Muaha... laughing so much.
Very good.
That's the way it could go. Betting in RL it would.

Thanks for the smile-bringing ff
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Great scene.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Ok, I adore when Jane gets a jab into the squad room before her boss can...
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
LOL, this was great! Loved it D
Swishla chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Gotta love Jane, woman of action and not talk. Heh heh, great one shot. Jane's "in-your-face" attitude was so over the top yet so entirely Jane. Very well done.
isla1113 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Ha wish I had been able to do that instead of worry about my career/family. Maybe things would be different. Thanks your stories make me think. :)
Gatefan1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Adorable ficlet!
linelm chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This was absolutely wonderful! Funny and sweet!
dolfins35 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Yep, Jane is definitely not a talker but I like her way of doing...she kissed Maura senseless..sigh, how nice. I like assertive Jane.

"I smudged your lipstick"-that was sweet, Jane taking care of her girl. And they continue along like a normal day, nice.

"Have fun with the dead people, Sweetheart"- a very Jane statement, maybe not the Sweetheart part but we can all hope one day...Short but great, can't be anything but great when you're writing it.
I wan2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Whoa... and Jane's response to everybody staring and as the Brits would say "... nothing to see here, move along now.."