Reviews for A Wild FANFIC Appears!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 7/2
oh gods, this is great... love how Saber seems so into it as well/goes along with it...

would have loved to see a full story like this
SheradeAem chapter 1 . 4/22
Hahah! Oh gosh. I feel sorry for Rin.
person chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Haha I loved that last bit.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This is beautiful, a work of art, you are truly a genius, give me more please!
sarista wow chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I can't stop laughing! Especially at the ending.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I am so glad that I have Carnival Phantasm to supply me with all the facial expressions that have to show up in this fic.
Dark0w1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
LOLz!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Oh God! The double entendre "grinding" was just too much for me. I can't stop laughing now.
Sierra166048 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Oh god, fuck yes. Forgot to review this the first time i read so after my second time, not at all less funny. This makes me want to see EMIYA as having come from this shirou.
ThousandMastery chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
LOL
WAAAAAT.
Undying Soul98 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
It would be so funny if someone wrote an actual full length parody with this premise.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Okay, I've been trying not to say it, but there is something seriously wrong with your head. Fortunately, it's the kind of wrong that makes some of the most excellent writers on this site. On that note...

Shirou's right, a Dragon-Flying type like Saber isn't well suited against a Ground-Steel type like Berserker. She'd have a much easier time with the pure Fighting type Lancer. Fortunately, her Super Luck ability allowed for a critical hit, as it did against the Fairy-Flying type Rider.

What, I never said you were the ONLY one screwed up in the head.

Keep up the great work!
narutoDkurosaki chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Hahaha...a very good crack fic
dudebro chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
My sides have reached terminal velocity
Taromaru chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
*Laughs* Oh Shirou, if only your stupidity ran along this vein in canon.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »